Doggie!

Botw POV)

I woke up with a headache because of those stupid girls having a sleepover next door ,so I tried to do my normal day get up ,get dressed , talk to riju.i got up and started to brush my hair into a ponytail and get my gerudo outfit on and once I got out my hotels everyone was at thepalace.A woman ran past me I grabbed her hand and asked " what's going on ?" She instantly pushed me away and I fell for her push and my mask came off and everyone looked at me " A VOE " one screamed chitchat broke out " what do we do " another one said " let's kill it!" ."STOP" riju yelled everyone grew silent riju and a wolf came out of no where I was suprised she hated wolfs and now ones right next to her???? How!? She sighs " he has a pass to come in and out of this town even for a boy ok!" Riju asked the wolf barked like a dog " now link follow me , doggie stay here got it I'll come back for you sweetie " she said in a baby voice the wolf sat down and everyone snapped out of there silent state into a aww and cutie and cute!? How tho? Riju sat down on her throne and had me bow " link , that was really stupid of you to do you know that now come " she whispers and that wolf comes to her wearing a weird head wear " what's that on its head " I asked she turned her head and blushed "something I made it's...nothing! " then her guard said out of nowhere " that's a head wear that we give to someone we love a-" riju slapped her which means shut up " it's doesn't mean that ok she's lying " she said full face red .I wanted to know more so I grabbed a bone and ran.