Ohhh :3

This is where it gets interesting I hope :3 ty for 50 reads

tpPOV)

I heard a taping sound behind the male in front of me I saw it was a bone my wolf instant hit .He starts to run and I chase after him all I could think about was this bone it looked delicious my mouth watered .when he finally slowed down he fainted !" Oh sh*t " I said alarming I turned into a human "kid! Uh ?? " I was so confused on what to do,do I call for help but no one was around what do I do?????

BotwPov)
I opened one eye a little I saw a male he had wolf ears did he know I was ok? He looks in a panic why? I didn't die ...did I faint again? Uggh I grumbled.He jumped back his ears went straight up he looked scared to death he had a tail and a head peace I got up and saw how similar this guy was to the wolf Riju found "who are you "? I asked putting out my hand to let him know I wouldn't hurt him "..." he didn't say anything I let out an angry sigh he turned slowly trying to escape "don't I will hunt you down " I said with my bow out he had this I'm ready to go just wait face on I put away my bow and called my horse when I turned around he was gone ?! I saw foot prints of a wolf I followed them carefully it started to ran so ran quicker I saw him in my sight I grabbed his shirt threw him on the tree and pinned him there "tell me now !who are you I told you not to move a-" I stopped his arm was hurt did I slam him to hard ? He looked at me with sorry eyes and got really close to my face and nothing came out just tears  then put his head on my chest.He was warm and cozy I turned red "was I falling for his? I mean he is handsome and warm and ..N-no snap out of it!