Another mans boyfriend is another womens crush! :3

The impact hurts but as I slowly pulled my hand down as more and more tears fled from my eyes as I fell into the ground ,but I heard people yell from the woods it sounds like link!
I immediately ran to it ,wanting to show the kingdom I'm not useless I can- my thoughts were cut off by a site that caught me off guard .A link hugging another link?!?!? I stood there puzzled as my mind flew out of my head.What the heck was I supposed to do but watch "l-link?" I asked quietly almost feeling tear come back,they both spotted me and (botw) link walked forwards as (tp) Link grabbed him and they both started to run .I ran after them yelling " LINK YOU HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ,GET BACK HERE!" As they got farther away then i felt a sudden pain in the back of my head and everything fell black.

Tp POV)
"looks like we lost her ,me!" I yelled as I pull him forwards with me .They shook their hand out of mine and started to run back to Her...I growled at this and turned into a wolf as I ran in front of him stopping him "Where do you think your going honey?" He shivers at the nick name as I get closer to him .

(Botw)
W-what am I supposed to do he's in my way and Zelda might be in trouble I need to get to her.I try to run past him but he bites my leg wounding it as I felt to the ground bleeding,it stinging against the rain drops that fell on it as I laid there in the wet soggy grass the wolf watched me cry in pain as the pain overwhelmed me .I tried to push past it and get up but he just bit my other leg causing me to fall to the floor in more pain I cried out " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" he only snickers and comes very close whispers " it's for your own good princess~" then turns human and kicks me in the head as I black out only hearing blurred cry's for help by the princess but I can only listen.

(Next week some smut but not a lot AHH sorry :p