Chapter 26; Scheming Hour

Recap;
She began putting gel on my stomach and running a device over it. "So, were you looking to get pregnant?" She asked. "Not at all." I truthfully responded. Silence filled the air for a few minutes. "Alright. You sit tight, I have to grab some paper work and when I come back we will talk. You can wipe the gel off of your stomach while I get the paper." She said. Triniti came over and helped me get the gel off of my stomach. "Every thing is going to be okay, Liv." She said, reading the scared emotion I wore on my face.
A few minutes passed and Karen reentered the room. "Okay, I have your results, and it turns out......"

Olivia POV

I sat there nervously as Karen began to reveal the truth. "It turns out that you are about 8 weeks pregnant, dear." She said. My face dropped. Triniti rushed to my side. The doctor gave me a look of pity. I got up and walked out, Triniti immediately following. We got into the car and sat there for a few minutes. I couldn't help but to just sit there and cry.

Ebony POV

I sat in the planned parenthood office silently waiting for my mother. Her best friend, also known as my "aunt" Karen works here and it's her birthday today so she dragged me along to see her. I sat there in silence until I noticed Olivia and Triniti run out. They didn't notice me, but why were they here?

After about 5 more minutes, Karen came out. "Hey aunt Karen." I said. "Um, why did those girls run out?" I asked. She usually hooked me up with some bizarre stories that happened here. "She found out she is pregnant and she didn't want to be." She whispered. "Which one?" I asked, hoping for the right answer. "The light skinned one." She replied. Yes, that's perfect. It has to be Michael's. I immediately pulled out my phone,

"Chy, I am at the planned parenthood office with my mom. I need you to come pick me up. Liv was just here." I texted Chyna.

"Bitch, tf you there for?" She answered.

"It ain't even like that. Just get your ass here within the next 10 minutes." I replied.

"Girl. This better be good, I WAS with Matt." She replied. Such a damn hoe. I shook my head and clicked my phone off. "Well Aunt Karen it was nice to see you, happy birthday! Mom I have to go." I quickly spat out. They shook their heads and smiled. I let myself out and waited for Chyna. When she pulled up, I immediately got in and we went back to my house...

Olivia POV
5:00 PM

To help comfort me, Triniti took me out to eat. But immediately after that, I just wanted to be home. We pulled into my driveway and she turned her car off. "You're staying?" I asked. "I wasn't planning on leaving you by yourself." She replied. I forced a smile. I noticed that Michael's car wasn't here which was a relief to me. We got out of the car and went inside. "I'm going to go change into something more comfortable." I said as Triniti sat on the couch and watched television.

"Momma?" I called out once I was up the stairs. She must have went out. I went into my room and slipped into a pair of pajama pants and a pajama top. Before I left the room, I notice a letter was placed on my desk. I sat down and began reading.

"Liv,

I need to be honest, the silence and the distance you're keeping is killing me inside. I know what I have done wrong. You won't find me when you return, I am going to stay with my mother for a little while. I'm sorry I told you I loved you.