Chapter 41; Snake

Latoya POV

Just as I joined everyone downstairs, I heard my phone going off. I was getting another phone call. I sighed and read the name on caller ID. I walked outside, leaving the door cracked open and answered it.
"Why are you calling me right now?" I asked.
"To see how things are going so far." Jermaine responded."
"Calm at the moment. But I sent Michael's ex, Diana Richards over to mothers to greet him. I'm hoping that it will stir something up." I admitted. I started hearing voices and footsteps approaching in my direction. "I gotta go. Bye." I said as I nervously and quickly hung up the phone. I turned around to see Olivia, Triniti and Janet standing there. "We want to watch a movie, you interested?" Olivia asked with a bowl full of popcorn in her arms. I smiled and nodded my head. We all went back inside, grabbed blankets, drinks, and more snacks, and snuggled into our spots on the couch. . .

Michael POV

I pulled into the driveway of my mothers house, grabbed my duffel bag, and made my way to the front door. I pulled out my keys as I kept one on my key ring to my mothers house. I shuffled through them before realizing that I had left it at home somehow. I tried turning the handle hoping it was unlocked, but no such luck. I sighed and smiled, trying not to laugh at myself. I knocked on the door in a pattern and waited patiently. I wore a huge smile, excited to see my mother. When it wasn't her that opened the door, my jaw dropped in shock. I wondered if my eyes were playing tricks on me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "What you're not happy to see me?" My ex Diana asked. "Um, no offense, but no. Do you remember how we ended Diana?" I asked, getting slightly irritated. "We were basically kids. I figured we could still have a friendship at least. Besides, I drove over an hour to get here, so I'm not leaving." Diana responded. I sighed. Diana moved to the side, allowing me to pass by her and go in. "Mother?" I called out. "Hush, Mikey! She's asleep. I made her a nice home cooked meal, gave her some medicine, and helped her into her bed." Diana said. "Okay. Thank you." I responded not knowing what else to say. I walked away, making my way to my old room to settle in. I set my duffle bag near the closet door, then gathered some sheets, pillows, and a blanket and made the bed. It was 7:00 PM. I laid in my freshly made bed and pulled out my phone to call Olivia. I opened the mobile phone book app and began typing in her number. Just as I was about to press send on the call, there was a knock at my door. "Yes?" I called out. "Can I come in?" Diana said at the other side of the door. I sighed, wondering what she was going to say to me now. "I guess." I responded. She opened the door and slowly walked in with a smile on her face. "You look good, Michael." She began. "Thank you." I dryly replied. "Don't I look good too?" She asked. "No offense, but was there a reason you wanted to come into my room?" I switched topics. "Oh, yeah, um." She began as she got closer to the edge of my bed. "May I sit?" She asked. I moved to the other side. "Sure." I responded. "How have you been?" She asked. "I've been great." I responded. She smirked, never removing her eyes off of me. She got on her hands and knees and started crawling up the bed towards me. "Michael, don't you miss me?" She asked as she undid the top two buttons of her dress revealing her cleavage. "Diana, you need to stop." I immediately scolded her. She bit her lip and smiled. "But, I don't really think you want me to." She said as she rubbed her hand up my leg and towards my area. I grabbed her hand and threw it off of me, now sitting up in the bed. "Diana, I am very serious. You need to leave my room now." I said. She threw me back down on the bed and got on top of me, putting both her legs on each side. She leaned in to begin kissing on me before I threw her off of me causing her to roll off the bed and fall onto the floor. "Diana, I'm with someone new now. You can't just throw yourself at me. Or anyone for that matter. Did the thought of the fact that I might've moved on ever cross your mind?" I angrily yelled. She buttoned her shirt back up and stood up. "Michael, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." She began apologizing. "You wouldn't have, you never asked. You were too busy trying to throw yourself at me. I asked you, no, told you several times to stop." I laid in on her. "You hurt me a lot Diana. Even if I wasn't in a relationship, I would never go back to you." I spat. Tears began filling her eyes. I began feeling sympathetic, but part of me didn't care either. "You cheated on me, lied to me, embarrassed me. In fact, I strongly believe you never even loved me and I loved you with all my heart." I admitted. "You need to leave Diana." I added. She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I sat down on the bed and shook my head. I pulled out my phone and dialed a new number. It rang for a while before the other person finally picked up.
"What's up?" Janet asked.
"Are you near Olivia? Don't make this obvious. If you are, just walk away." I immediately said.
"What the hell is going on?" Janet asked in concern.
"Diana Richards is here and she just threw herself at me. I mean she tried flashing her breasts at me, got on top of me, and tried kissing me." I vented. "I have a feeling this has everything to do with Latoya." I added.
"Michael, please tell me you didn't let it go any further? Why would you even let her get as far as getting on top of you?" Janet questioned.
"Janet, you know that's not me. It happened so fast. She moved so fast, but I practically threw her off of me, Jan. I mean, she was on the floor." I admitted.
"I know, but that's not going to sound too good to Olivia's ears. I'm sure Latoya did this." Janet agreed.
"Listen, just, don't say anything to Olivia. I don't want to stress her out. I'll tell her when I come home, that way I can calm her down after the fact." I said.
"Okay, Michael. Listen, I gotta go, we are having a movie night. But give me some time and I'll try and find out about Latoya." Janet responded.
"Thanks, Jan. Goodnight." I said as the line clicked. I dialed Olivia's number just to let her know I was here safe and to tell her I love her. She rushed me off the phone as fast as Janet did. Her and her movies . . .

A/N; Another short chapter - I like spacing all these dramatic events out.. doesn't it leave you wondering what's next? I hope so ♡
Character chapter has been updated for more info on Diana!
Happy *Almost* Friday. Lol