< T H I R T E E N >

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song-------------}

*Sexual Content. Lots and lots of sexual content. 

< T H I R T E E N >

Arden can feel her heart fall out of her chest and slap onto the floor in a bloody mess as he simply stares back at her blankly. She just said she loved him, blurted it out like some idiot and now she finds herself regretting it. It was no less true but now seeing his less than mutual response she can’t help but want to swallow the words back into her mouth but she can’t. They’re out there now.

“You don’t have to say it back.” She says in her most controlled tone. Of course he doesn’t! She just met him a week ago, showed him she was a monstrous creature of myth, got his relatives beaten up and put him in great danger. She can see why he doesn’t love her back and knows that it would terribly shellfish if she expected him to feel the same. “I know your human and I know that this may seem…quick to you. I don’t expect you to—“

Sam gripping her head in his hands and smashing his lips onto hers cuts her off mid sentence suddenly. She can’t stop her body’s response to it either. Her eyes shut and her body bows into his as a groan builds in her throat at the tingle and taste of him. Her hands seem to act of their own accord as they place themselves on his bare broad chest. Her fingers caress the scarred and beautiful skin over his heart making him groan loudly before prying her mouth open with his tongue.

She doesn’t hesitate to let him in as he begins memorizing every inch of her mouth. She tentatively lets her tongue begin to work against his and his deep answering growl of approval makes her want to grin in triumph. Her kisses with Sam have been her first ones and with inexperience she feared he would laugh at her. He hasn’t though and if its even possible it makes her love him more.

No disconnecting their lips he crouches down a bit shakily and grabs her behind in his hands before hauling her up. Her legs instantly wrap around his waist and their hips connect now and are finally on the same level. Arden’s hips work on their own against the bulge in his pants making him grunt against her mouth. He spins her around and presses her back against the nearest wall and pins her there using his hips to pin her there as he pulls back to simply stare at her.

Arden does the same and stares back.

His gray eyes are a bit dazed, his lips swollen from this latest kissing session, his light brown hair a mess and his breathing rapid and hurried as it tickles the sensitive pink of her lips. His hands dig into her thick golden hair before leaning down to give her a soft worshipping kiss.

“You can’t even begin to fathom how much I love you.” He whispers against her lips.

Arden’s eyes snap up to his in shock, “But you didn’t—“

“Do you realize how shocking it is to hear someone like you love me? To be honest and crass, it’s pretty fucking shocking. I needed a minute to process it because never in my life have I loved anyone as much as I love you.”

Arden’s eyes rim in with tears. Sam’s face begins to read panic as he looks at her.

“Shit, Arden. I didn’t mean to make you cry!”

She shakes her head and gives him a watery smile, “That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.”

He gives her a slightly smug smile, “Lots more where that came from.”