× + - ROOFTOPS - + ×

Rooftops
Envy x Shy! Suicidal! Reader

(Theres also a bit of Greed x Reader)

Trigger warnings
This one shot contains the following themes which may trigger people:

- Strong Language

- Suicide/Suicidal Thoughts

- Bullying

- Low self-esteem

Please do not read this one shot if you get triggered by any of above 💜 Furthermore if you are getting Suicidal thoughts/contemplating suicide or being bullied then please don't be afraid to talk about it, its better to speak up and get the help you need rather than staying quiet and not getting help at all, having everything get worse.

There is always light at the end of the dark tunnel, I believe you can get through it all and you should believe so as well.

edited - 10.18.2019 ♡

- - - - - -

|\ You - 1st Person POV /|

|\ Location - Rooftop /|

I sat on top of the apartment building feeling the chilly breeze move my hair in a random yet ssoothing rhythm.

My eyes gazed up at the stars, which were shinging brightly in contrast to the dull blue sky which was painted all around my form.
The corners of my mouth turned upwards into a soft smile as my eyes glanced around, trying to find a constellation of any sorts.

I loved star gazing. I always had done and probably always will do.

The people at my school thought it was wrong to have something you love, and would bully you relentlessly because of it, so that's why I kept my space loving to a minimum in the public eye.

After a few more minutes of stargazing I got abruptly cut off from it after I sensed a presence besides my form.

I slowly turned my head to see who was next me, but I was met with nothing.

My face scrunched up in confusion.

I swear I felt someone next to me.

My eyes grazed across the rooftop again, but I was still met with nothing.

I shrugged it off as me thinking things and turned around again to look at the stars, letting out a cheer when my eyes met a constellation.

×

After another hour or so of stargazing of decided to go back to my apartment.

I ran down all of the stairs until I got to the second floor, where my room was located.
I skimmed across the numbers and stopped at my door.

/| Time skip - 1 Week Later, Philosophers High. |\

I walked around the school until I reached my favourite area to eat lunch, the field in a corner furthest away from the school