Chapter 2

I worked as a room inspector at a local resort. It was a supervisory position and I had worked very had to get here. Our resort was kind of out of town on the lake. It was hard to find housekeepers willing to drive so far for little pay. Then we hired Sarah.

Sarah was in her mid fourties. She was a beautiful girl. She had shoulder length blonde hair and was of average heighth. Sarah was in a local rehab. The girls in the rehab were required to work in order to pay rent. This meant that Sarah knew lots of girls looking for work. Which was fortunate for us because we were looking for workers.

Sarah was a fun girl who always made me laugh. I enjoyed working with her. She didn't seem older to me either. We were on the same page. I looked forward to going to work to hang out with her.

The first group of girls she brought didn't last long. The rehab has a strict no fraternizing policy. I would laugh at them because they came from an all female facility and they would say they were "gay for the stay". However, if (or when) they got caught they would be kicked out. The first group was only four girls. Two of them were gone within the first month.

It seemed like an endless line of girls coming in and out of work, so I stopped even making friends with them. Then Sarah brought a new girl. Her name was Arin. I remember seeing her that first day. I could never have guessed the impact she would have on me.