foreword

A little bit of heads up here:

[1] The timeline of this book sets in the future (pro hero world) meaning Todoroki would have already graduated from UA and became a hero. Well, meaning the characters here will be young adults, both of which will be the age of 20. That means this book will be spoiler free unless I write a flashback or something.

[2] Speaking of which, the other protagonist will be Miya Keita, a vigilante and yes, this is a vigilante au.

[3] This book will contain mentions of alcohol, violence, drugs, and other dark themes that might appear. If you know me, I always have angst in my stories. There might be sexual scenes and I suck ass at them so bare with me.

[4] And speaking of which, again, Miya's an alcoholic even though she knows it isn't good for her role as a vigilante but she has her... reasons. Please do slap me if I were to offend anyone here who actually drinks because I'm actually trying out a very flawed character here (I'm underage but I know people who drink)

[5] Todoroki and Miya's perspective will be alternative meaning the first chapter is Miya's and the second is Todoroki's and the third is Miya and you know the gist of it.

[6] I apologize in advance if Todoroki may sound out of character because as I was planning for the plot, I realized what a pain in the ass to portray him. Like, he might say something nice, honest, cold or krjgbierg to anyone he meets (that depends) I mean I don't know but I'll try my best!!! (knows I'm gonna flop but ok :') )

[7] This might contain analogies/metaphoric shit so prepare to get confused.

__________

Starring:

Miya Keita

Todoroki Shouto

Todoroki Shouto

__________ 

"it is in death, humans unveil their true soul"

__________ 

© mikeyswan