What Is This, The Milk Fic?

Emerson rubbed the bottle which he called his 'lover' with a warm hand, cooing softly in amazement. He had shaken the bottle and now the contents inside were all mixed up and were a flavourful chocolate drink. "Hahah, my milk and my milk only!"

Of course, Remington knew much about the 'Emo Trinity' and its bandoms, so he knew quite a lot about the well-known fiction titled The Milk Fic, as well as its second infamous part, In My Mouth. Using this knowledge, Rem was about to pretty much upset his brother with the awful reference. He walked over to Em and smiled mischievously, sitting down beside Em on the little sofa. "Hey there, Emerson. You're a sinner, right?"

In that context, 'sinner' could have meant two things: a) a fan of Panic! at the Disco or b) well, very much, someone who has committed sins. Emerson didn't think of the B-Side of the word and he smiled happily, looking over at his older brother. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?!"

Remington snorted, thinking of the word in the other way. "Hahah, you just said that you're a SINNER! What is this, The Milk Fic?!" He began to crack up, his face going red from laughing so much after a moment. "This is so funny! I'm telling the men of the Fic themselves you're trying to recreate their alternate acts!"

Emerson gasped softly, shaking his head and grabbing Remington's wrist. "You better not even THINK about telling Brendon and, or, Ryan about this! They wouldn't even respond to you, they'll think you're a normal fan! You know how many messages they get a day from desperate sinners, right?! There are those accounts that send them one meme every day until they either give up or they eventually get a response! Their inbox is flooded, Rem, I repeat, FLOODED in nonsense! Also, Ryden doesn't exist anymore, even if it did! Brendon is married to Sarah! Ryan... I dunno!"

Remington laughed again, ruffling Emerson's hair up for the boy didn't have a hat on at the moment. "Alright, alright, I won't tell them." He smirked and got up, walking into the kitchen.

Emerson curled up against the sofa as the sun went to bed and the moon came up, the sunny sky turning into a dark, starry scenery. He looked out of a little window Palaye Royale's tour trailer had and he looked at the stars, smiling as he held his 'lover' close.

Over by the bunks, Sebastian was sipping on his gin as he looked at the beautiful starry sky. "It sure is pleasant out here, isn't it, De-" He stopped himself and pulled Daniel's curtain open, seeing that Daniel had fallen asleep. Sebastian shook his head and laughed, closing the veil again and then leaning back into his bunk, closing his own. He chugged down the rest of the bottle of gin and then threw it into the rubbish can that the band had in the trailer, curling up as he looked out at the sky.

Remington chuckled softly and grabbed a little jar of Nutella, sitting next to Emerson again. "Hey, Em, wanna try something?"

Emerson looked over, tilting his head to one side curiously. "Depends what it is you wanna try..."

Remington opened the jar of Nutella and looked over at Emerson's bottle of TruMoo. "Can I just... can I just use, maybe, a lid amount of the milk?"

Emerson narrowed his eyes, pouring out some of the milk into the container's cap and then handing it to Rem. "Yeah... are you going to create chocolate spectacular?"

Remington nodded and took some of the Nutella out of the jar with his bare hand, combining it with the milk sample. "Now let's just drink... this!" He tilted the lid back into his mouth and let the sticky contents drip into his mouth. He smiled and he swallowed, looking at Emerson with hypnotised eyes. "Holy mother of Nutella! That's incredible! You should try it!"

Emerson hesitated, but he tried a bit of Remington's creation. He mixed up a cap amount of milk and a little bit of the hazelnut chocolate spread, then he put the contents in his mouth and swallowed. He took a deep breath, looking at Remington slowly after a moment. "Now... THAT was the BEST thing I have ever tasted."

Remington smiled a bit like a mad scientist with a finished invention and he giggled happily, looking down at the two ingredients. "I know..." Rem stated softly, "It's... TruTella!"

Emerson gasped and nodded in agreement, smiling wide. "At our next show, we should definitely present this to the public! Maybe we can even make a deal with the companies of Nutella and TruMoo! They'd love us! Kids would love this amazing snack! It's incredible!"

Remington nodded and ate some of the Nutella, thinking about it. "TruTella is going to be the number-one selling item globally! We're going to be RICH!"