Prolouge

I only own Rose not Harry Potter or One piece! I also drew a picture of what rose looks like. Please enjoy!

On a cold Halloween night, a one year old girl lays one the doorstep of her aunt and uncle's house, wrapped in a blanket and sleeping soundly. God knew what would happen to her if she were to stay where she was. God could see the abuse she would have to suffer here. So God sent her away to a place where she would never see the faces of her relatives. God sent her to a world that was dominated by the sea and pirates searched for adventure. God put her in front of an orphanage on Swallow Island.

The woman running the orphanage named her Rose because of the rose colored hair that Fate gave her to have a brand new start.

Rose grew up a serious girl and rarely smiled. She had a short fuse and had a low tolerance for bullies. She would also often help the woman running the orphanage cook, finding it to be one of her favorite activities besides reading.

Rose eventually befriended a white bear mink named bepo who she found out was being bullied by two of the boys at the orphanage named Penguin and Shachi who she would beat up when she caught them in the act, but it didn't take much, usually she would just glare at them with her steely gray eyes.

One day when she was helping cook dinner, Bepo came in with a young boy with a white spotted hat named Trafalgar Law, who he said had helped him when Penguin and Shachi were bullying him again. She thanked him and gave him a plate of food as a token of her gratitude.

They became fast friends and eventually befriend Penguin and Shachi after law saved them from a boar attack and when they were older they became pirates and the crew increased to twenty one in number with Law as their captain, Bepo as their navigator, and Rose as their cook.

And one day she ate the Hagane Hagane no mi or the steel-steel devil fruit which allowed her to turn any part of her body into pure steel.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this, I've been planning this out for a while. I love all of you guys and I can't express enough thanks for reading my stuff. Have a nice day!