Chapter 14

So I'm actually going to be moving around parts of the book around, for example Rose going to the quidditch world cup this year because it is something that I wanted to include in the story. I hope you like it.

Lucious Malfoy was not expecting to see what he saw in that graveyard. He found Pettigrew unconscious on the ground and the dark lord's new body smashed by a bloody rock. Whoever did this clearly had no problem with killing and Lucious felt that this person was someone not to be messed with.

(Rose's POV)

After a few months at sea, fighting Marines and other pirates, it was time to go to the Weasleys' home for the quidditch world cup. We were stopped on an island, gathering supplies when my transponder snail started going off.

"Badda Badda Badda. Badda Badda Badda. Click."

"Hello?"

"Rose! It's me, Fred!" a voice shouted excitedly from the other end. I cringed at the volume and scowled at the snail.

"Lower your voice, damn it." I snapped. "But it's nice to hear from you again, Fred, how's the family?"

"We're doing great, thanks. Are you ready for the quidditch world cup?" my eyes widened.

"That's today? Geez, I guess I lost track of time. I can't believe it's already been a few months since we came back."

"Yeah. The cup is tomorrow but we're going to be picking you up in the afternoon for dinner."

"Alright, I'll tell the others to pack then make dinner for the crew. It's noon right now so I should be done by 4."

"I'll tell my dad that we should leave around 4:15."

"sounds like a plan. See you then, bye."

"See ya, Rose."

I hung up the transponder snail and quickly found the ingredients that I needed for dinner. I headed back to the sub and informed Bepo, Penguin, and Shachi that we would be leaving today. They were all excited to see our friends again and rushed to pack up their things. I headed to Law's office where I was certain that I would find him hunched over his desk.

I lightly knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to come in. At least that's what I expected to hear.

"Go away. I'm busy."

'I know this bitch did not just say that to me.'

I threw the door open and his head snapped to the door with an annoyed expression until his eyes widened and he shook with fear in his desk chair, a medical book in front of him and Polar Tang curled up on his desk.

"The fuck did you just say to me, honey?" I asked in a disturbingly calm voice.

"I'm sorry."he squeaked out.

"You better be, or the only thing you're gonna be is sleeping with the fish, ya got that?"

He nodded and I relaxed. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Sorry. Hormones."I guess I forgot to mention, Law and I got married. And I'm pregnant.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead."It's okay, I shouldn't have been so rude. What did you need, anyway?"

"Fred called, he said he's going to pick us up for the quidditch world cup at 4:15."

"That's today?"

"Yep, so pack your bags. Mine too because I have to make dinner for the crew before we leave."

He pecked my lips as I released myself from his embrace. "Of course, Love. I'll start right now. If there's anything else you need me to do just let me know."

"I know. I gotta go get dinner started, I'll talk to you later."

He nodded and I left the room, heading towards the kitchen. I started preparing pork ramen for the crew, making sure to keep track of time.

(time skip)

I got done around 3:45 and started cleaning the pots and pans. While I was washing the dishes Law came in.

"Hey. I'm done packing, need any help?"

"No I'm fine."

Despite my rejection he came over to help me. "What kind of husband would I be if I didn't help my wife with the dishes?"

I didn't respond but I just kissed his cheek and handed him some gloves and a dish rag. We worked in silence until we were all done, then we relaxed until it was time to leave. I served dinner then Law, Bepo, Penguin, Shachi, and I gathered our things and waited on the docks for the Weasleys to arrive.

There was a loud crack and the Weasley twins and their father apparated in front of us.

I smiled lightly at the twins as they cheered and tackled each of us in a hug.

"It's so good to see you guys again!" George spoke.

"We missed you all so much!" Fred chimed.

"It's good to see you too. We actually have some good news to share with you all at dinner." I responded. Their eyes lit up with curiosity and they bombarded me with questions, but I wouldn't give them any answers.

"Miss Potter, Arthur Weasley. So pleased to finally meet you, the boys have told us a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you as well, and please, call me Rose." I shook his hand and then he left with Law to discuss something in private.

(Law's POV)

After Mr. Weasley introduced himself I grabbed his arm.

"Mr. Weasley-ya, may I speak to you about an important matter?"

"of course," I dragged him to the side, out of ear shot of the twins, who were now talking with Penguin and Shachi, "What is it, my boy?"

"My wife, Rose-ya, is carrying some 'precious cargo' right now, and I was wondering if our trip back to your world is going to be safe for both of them."

His face lit up. "Congratulations young man. I assure you that our trip will not be of any risk to either of them."

I nodded, relaxing a little bit. "Thank you, sir."

"Please, call me Arthur. And your name is?"

"Law, Trafalgar Law. We say our family names first in this world."

"Interesting. Well Law, you have nothing to worry about. I was always just as terrified when my wife told me she was pregnant with our first son, Bill. Everything will be just fine, my boy."

I nodded, even though I was still terrified. We headed back to the others and then we were apparated to their home.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a nice day!