Chapter 7

While I went to class my captain went to the library. My first two classes were alright. We learned the summoning charm in charms and we learned about some plants in herbology.

I joined my captain in the library until Potions. Let me just say that Professor Snape is a pain in my ass.

"Ah Ms. Potter, our new celebrity. Tell me where I would I find a bezoar?"

I gave him an 'are you fucking stupid?' look while Hermione raised a hand in the air.

"How the fuck should I know? Up until a few days ago I was in another universe. Do you seriously expect me to know that shit? If you did than you're a lot dumber than I thought." I spoke with a deep glare and a snarl.

His face turned red and he had a large scowl on his face while some of the Gryffindor students tried to cover up their giggles." I will not have such insolence and disrespect in my classroom. Thirty points from Gryffindor and three weeks detention. Now get out of my classroom."

"No, I don't think I will. I'm pretty comfortable right here." I smirked and placed my feet on the table in front of me.

It was a simple response but the gasps that went all throughout the classroom showed that it had a deep impact. Snape's face went a deeper shade of red and the frustration in his eyes increased my satisfaction. He was about to say something else when a young Gryffindor boy came through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, professor. Ms. Potter is needed for an interview." I stood up to follow the boy out of the room but Snape's voice interrupted me when I was half way to the door.

"We are not done here Potter."

"Oh I think we are.......Sour-Grape-Snape." I smirked at the invention of the new nickname.

Snape suddenly looked as if he was having horrible flashbacks while half the class broke out into a fit of laughter.

I followed the boy, who I learned was named Colin Creevy and was a fan of mine, to an empty classroom that contained Dumbledore, the other champions, a rather flashy woman, a photographer, some official looking men, and Mr. Ollivander.

After Mr. Ollivander examined my wand I had my picture taken with the other champions.

"Hi, I'm Cedric Diggory, the other Hogwarts champion." a handsome boy spoke.

"I'm Rose."

"I'm Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons." A beautiful girl with flowing hair.

"I'm Victor Krum from Durmstrang." spoke a rather buff young man.

Then we were called for individual interviews. When my turn came I was crammed into the closet with the flashy woman.

"My name is Rita Skeeter with The Daily Prophet, is it alright if I ask you a few questions?"

I sighed. "sure."

"Lovely, now Ms. Potter what are your feelings about the upcoming event?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty much being forced to do this. It's not like I wanted to be here."

"Are you nervous about the tasks?"

"No I'm not worried at all. It can't be too hard if they're making a bunch of teenagers compete in it."

"Now I understand that you were missing until a few days ago. Where were you?"

"I will not disclose that information."

She pouted but continued.

"Who will you be asking to the Yule Ball?"

"What's a Yule Ball?"

"The Yule Ball is a dance that is put on every Tri-wizard tournament. The champions always open the ball with a dance with their partners."

"I don't really have anyone in mind." that was a lie, I knew exactly who I wanted to go to the ball with. "I don't really know anyone here that well."

"All right that is all, thank you."

I nodded and left the closet. When we were dismissed I skipped the rest of potions and went the library to sit with my captain.

I sighed as I sat on the couch.

"you ok Rose-ya?"

"Yeah, I just had to do an interview for the newspaper, no big deal."

"You poor thing," he said in a babyish voice as he smirked.

I huffed before laying my head in his lap, making him blush a little to which I smirked. "I know it was horrible, I was in a tight little closet with this annoying woman who was asking me questions."

"Oh no she did not."

"Oh yes she did. And the worst thing is we have a school dance where the champions do the opening dance with their partners."

He blushed. "Do you know who you will take to the dance?"

"Hmm. I don't know, maybe I'll wait until someone asks me. Though judging by some of the looks that the male population of this school gives me, I might not have to wait very long."

He had a look of horror on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking. "W-wait. What if you went to the dance with me?" I smirked even wider.

"Was that a stutter I heard?"

"Just answer the damn question," he pouted and blushed even deeper.

"It's a date, captain~."

"Call me Law." He smiled and at that moment the bell rang for lunch.

Lunch was uneventful except for me telling Hermione about Law asking me to the ball. She squealed really loudly and told me that she shipped it, whatever that means.

Defense Against the Dark Arts was a little more eventful, learning defensive spells.

During my free period I went to the kitchens to practice some of the recipes that I found in the cook book I bought and the house elves said that it was so delicious that they would serve some of my food for dinner. I thanked them before heading to dinner.

I was happy to see that people enjoyed my cooking, especially Law who ate a surprising amount, claiming that he'd recognize my cooking anywhere.

Hermione was surprised that I cooked some of the food and asked me to join S.P.E.W, an organization that she created to give house elves the rights they deserve. I thought of Jean Bart and how he was a slave once and agreed immediately, Law did as well, which made her extremely happy.

When it was time to go back to the common room, before we separated into our dorms, we said our goodnights.

"Goodnight Rose-ya."

"Goodnight Law"

He turned around but before he went up the stairs I grabbed his arm and whispered into his ear, making him shiver.

I smirked. "By the way, you look cute when you blush, captain~" a hot blush covered his entire face and I rushed up to my dorm before he could react.

I totally ship RoseLaw. Let me know what you guys think of my story. Have a nice day!