Chapter 9

I sat in a tent with the other champions, waiting for instructions. Dumbledore, the other headmasters, and some official looking men stepped into the tent. One of the men was carrying a squirming sack.

"Today you will be facing a dragon and retrieving the golden egg that the dragon is guarding. You will now choose which dragon you will be facing by reaching into the bag and grabbing the model of the dragon. Ms DeLacour will go first."

Fleur chose the Common Welsh Green, Cedric got the Swedish Short-Snout, Victor got the Chinese Fireball, and I got the Hungarian Horntail, which was the most dangerous apparently. I was also the last one to go.

When it was my turn I silently walked into the stadium, my opponent was glaring down at me.

The dragon let out a loud roar before charging at me, Jaws open. Before she could bite down on me, I brought up my arm which I had turned in to steel. Everyone screamed or gasped as the dragon chomped down on my arm.

As soon as she bit down, she backed away with a cry of pain. Everyone gasped then cheered.

The dragon looked pissed and let out a blast of fire which I avoided by stepping to the side with my steel arm being left in the flames. When the dragon was done spouting flames my steel arm was glowing red from the heat.

I lifted my head up and sent the dragon a glare that was laced with killing intent, which made her back away in fear, eyes wide. I rushed toward her at an inhuman speed before jumping up on top of her body and running up to her head before jumping up, bringing up my fist to punch her.

"STEEL-STEEL:.... 1000° SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!!"

I brought my fist down on her skull before flipping off of her now unconscious form, the impact making a small crater beneath her. I grabbed the golden egg before looking at the judges.

Dumbledore, Maxime, and the official men gave me a 10 while Karkaroff gave me a 6. I silently exited the stadium, surrounded by cheers, the loudest being Bepo. I walked in to the tent, my arm still steaming. I requested a bucket of cold water before dunking my arm into it, cooling it off before returning it to flesh. The other champions were staring at me in awe. Law and Bepo burst in, Bepo immediately wrapping me up in a warm bear hug.

"THAT WAS AMAZING ROSE!" everyone was shocked that Bepo could talk.

"Thank you, Bepo." I smiled and cuddled into him.

When Bepo let go of me Law wrapped his arms around my waist, making me blush lightly.

"I never doubted you for a second, Rose-ya," he whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

"Thank you, La-"

I was cut off by his warm lips on mine. I stood there stunned and wide eyed before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back. We broke the kiss as soon as we heard the click of a camera. We looked over to see Rita Skeeter and her camera man.

Law was growling at the woman causing her to shrink back in fear. Victor stepped up and glared at the woman.

"This tent is for champions and friends only."

"Whatever, I got what I needed anyway," and with that she left the tent.

"Thanks Victor," I muttered.

He nodded in acknowledgment and sat back down. Once we were dismissed we found Hermione and she gushed over my performance. After Hermione showed her amazement, I was approached by a red headed boy.

"Hi, I'm Ron Weasley. I'm a big fan of yours and I was wondering if you would be my date to the Yule Ball?" His face was as red as my hair.

I could feel the rage radiating off of Law but I gave him a look that said 'I'll handle this'.

"Sorry, but I'm already going with someone."

His face got even redder "O-oh, I'm s-sorry."

And with that he walked away. I sighed and walked back to the school before heading to dinner. The Great Hall was filled with lively voices.

Many of the boys in the school were staring at me which prompted Law to wrap his arm around my waist and glare at any male who even glanced in my direction, occasionally giving me a kiss on the cheek, head, or even the lips. Each kiss made slightly blush as well.

When I went to bed I was wrapped up in Law's arms, nuzzling into his chest while Bepo slept on the new bed that McGonagall added in there. All in all it was a pretty good day.

Hey guys sorry for being so late, I've been busy with marching band and stuff. Have a nice day!