Please read before the story starts...

Ok... Before the story starts... You guys need to realize something.

You remember Keith's mum right?

Well you know how she's a family person

Well you know how she's a family person. She loves her son and the child's father. She is a kind and compasionate Galran....but she works with the Blade Of Marmora.

Now think of the kind and compasionate Galrans that DON'T work for The Blade of Marmora. There would most definately be some with families but were scared to betray Zarkon in fear for their family's safety and themselves.

Now think of all the Galran command ships that Voltron has encountered and the personel on those ships. The giant Galran command ships have a large personel due to their giant size... Most of the personel is yes, machine sentries BUT there are alive Galram personel. Approximately 1,000 to 3,000. Lets say 2,000 alive Galran personel on these ships. Now lets also say one third of this live Galran personel are family people...so that would be about 666 but lets make the number 675... But all the live personel have family... But lets say about half care for there family somewhat but about 675 on each ship love there family dearly like Keith's mum.

Now think about all the ships Voltron destroyed in there quest to "save the universe" from the galran tyranny as so Alura claims.... True Zarkon's reign is harsh and cruel but still.... Now think each if those ships carrying those family loving Galrans. The mothers and the fathers... The sons and the daughters.... The brothers and the sisters that Voltron killed MERCILESSLY!!!! Voltron has destroyed so many families.....

Voltron has at least destroyed 1,000 ships in their adventures. Now multiply at least 1,675 and 1,000... Now thats 1,675,000 Galrans that cared about their families and what would happen to them that Voltron KILLED in the explosions of battle.

This information is detramental to the progression of this story... So pleaee keep this information in mind. Thank you if you actually read this all the way through.