It's Alright.

((HEYYYYY!!! I am so so so sorry guys! This chapter will be a bit spicy for a tiny tiny bit, but will show a bit more about who you are and all kinds of things! There is also a lot of POV changing... I'm sorry but it needs to be done in this chapter. I promise I'll be more on top of this book! Anyway love yall!))

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Your POV ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up later than usual from the tiring day before. I thought about it and almost cried again, but then, out of no where, I was dragged out of the furs as I still struggled to wake up but was forced out of the 'bed'. 

"It's time to train." The giant space cat said simply. I gave up on struggling so eventually I fell asleep while he held me by my arm. Eventually he noticed how I got limp and shook me awake once we got to a span of plains near my cave. 

I just stood there rubbing my eyes, trying to see clearly through how tired I was. "Wh-What are we doing when you mean 'training'?" I struggled to speak while I yawned.

"You don't know what training is?" he asked. I shook my head. "How do you know how to fight off other animals and hunt?" My ears perked up when he mentioned how I learned how to hunt.

"You mean play?" I asked excited, jumping up and down. Sendak seemed confused on what I said.

"Ok then... Yes I mean... play." He struggled a bit to say that last part. I wonder why... But those were the last words I needed to hear before I charged at him quickly. Something switched in my brain and it seemed I wasn't myself anymore. My consciousness blacked out.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Sendak's POV ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

She came to punch me, but I blocked her attack quite quickly. It seemed like she expected me to do that. Soon she grabbed and used my arm that blocked her punch to swing forward to kick me in the chest. I didn't expect that which made her smirk for the first time... Ever. I stumbled back as her eyes changed color. 

They were no longer the shade of (e/c) they always where. One was a deep shade of red as the other was a shade of yellow, similar to mine. As they changed, she took a pose of an angry tiger, ready to pounce on it's target. Which was currently me. She was able to land a hit on me and I won't let it happen again.

She charged at me again but on all fours, which made her surprisingly faster than before, she went to bite my arm but I grabbed her by the throat just in time. She gnawed at what she was able to on my arm. I chuckled darkly at her attempts. Suddenly claws came out in place of her nails as she scratched me. I let go of her to inspect my wounds. I growled lowly as I glared at her. 

She licked the blood of her hands and that's when I noticed. This wasn't her usual self, and it was nothing near what galran's experience. This was a trait from the other half of you. The parent that wasn't galran. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Narrarator POV ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(y/n)'s tail whipped around her as her eyes sparkled as if she was enjoying playing with her next meal. Sendak also seamed to enjoy the challenge of battling (y/n) with only one of his arms. He also liked this side of the half breed. He saw it as an opportunity to use you as a weapon against Voltron.

The two stayed still in their stances until they both lunged at each other. (y/n) being more nimble was able to suddenly change her course and dashed behind the large galran male and jumped to cling to his back. She went to bite at the claw marks she made and she drank a bit of Sendak's blood like a little leach.