Mistakes were made...

You woke up in the embrace of the large sleeping galran commander. You forgot the events of the day previous for a short moment but it all cam back to you. You slightly turned to be on your side where you could see the face of the sleeping space cat. You smiled lightly and continued your gaze on the adorable mess in front of you until your stomach growled. 'Well I guess that means its time to go hunting...' You were able to get out of Sendak's grasp after a few minutes of struggling. After you were free from his surprisingly gentle hold, you went and grabbed the bag you had yesterday when you went hunting for your meal. In the small pocket there were still quite a bit of berries stuck inside of the compartment. You ate a few, left some by the passed out male, and kept a little in the bag just in case if you got the munchies while hunting. You wrote in the fine dirt near Sendak to tell him you went out to get breakfast. You walked out into the world outside your cave.

On your planet the weather during the day was beautiful. All the animals of the weak and meak frolicked and played... maybe one or two being killed by you or another animal... But during the night, that was a different story. In the night, creatures of horror lurked for prey and the temperatures were so cold that once the sun was almost done setting, in an almost instant moment everything was frozen. The animals that weren't quick enough to get to shelter were almost completely frozen. You know this because almost every morning you would find your breakfast like that.

You continued to walk in the forest until you saw something unbelievable... You saw a norisoka (alien elephant thing) frozen solid... "What? What happened here?" you thought aloud. At first you were scared but then started to think for a few moments. 'That's enough to feed the nomad tribe.... And there's a hecka ton of them.... So if I can bring this home....I COULD FEED ME AND THE SPACE CAT FOR A YEAR!' You started to jump up and down in absolute joy as well as excitement.

You climbed some of the surrounding trees and cut off some of strong vines growing off of the plant's limbs. You quickly made a net and slowly pushed the norisoka into the said makeshift net. You tied the ends of the net together and put it over your shoulder. Using the immense strength of the tribe your mother came from, you drug the animal to your cave.

After about thirty minutes you got back to the cave only to find a very angry galran male furiously searching the cave and surrounding area.

"Sendak? What's wrong?" you ask putting the norisoka's stiff body near the cave entrance.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" he shouted. 'Why is he so angry?' you thought.

"What do you mean? I wrote you a note by the berries telling you I was getting food..." you said shyly tears starting to well up in your eyes, almost threatening to fall.

"That wasn't a note! It was more of a child's drawing of a rabbit and the child with a spear!!!" he growled. You just then remembered you couldn't write in any language... And this was the first time you ever had company with someone since you were young. You blinked as the tears started to flow....

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WAKE YOU UP TO SAY 'HEY! I'M GOING TO GET FOOD SO I CAN COOK IT FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T STARVE TO DEATH!" you yelled, voice breaking as you sobbed. You hated being treated like this...

"Calm do-" Sendak started but you started to sob words of frustration.

"I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN THAT STRANGE CONTRAPTION THAT WITHHELD YOU AND GET EATEN BY A GIANT KOROSHTILAK(alien griffin)!!!" you turned and ran into the wilderness wiping away your tears. You stopped in a clearing and fell to your knees. You sobbed loudly.

~°¤.·*\Le Time Skip/*·.¤°~
(brought to you by Yuri Plisetsky[if you know who this is you are now my bestest friend])

The sun started to set, you hadn't eaten all day, you had no shelter, no one to turn to, no means of warmth, and the sun was falling fast. You started to feel the air around you get colder. 'Is this it? Is this how I end? Well... I guess this is goodbye...' you thought. (YOU TAKE YOUR LAST BREATHES AS SENDAK TRIES TO SAVE YOU BUT YOU ARE BOTH INSTANTLY FROZEN SOLID AND YOUR LEFT LIKE THAT FOR ALL ETERNITY! THE END! Jk jk trolled ya... But just keep reading)

You sat closer to one of the trees as you heard rustling in the trees near you. 'Is it a Koroshtilak? Is that how I end?' you thought again. The noise continued and soon revealed a slightly concerned galran male you met yesterday. You looked away. But slightly looked back to see he was trying to keep a calm and cool exposure. You looked at the sky and saw there was an hour or two of livable temperatures left.

"(Y/n)... Go back to your cave..." Sendak picked you up and threw you over his shoulder with no trouble. Even with his one arm. He walked along towards the cave at a rather quick pace. You didn't fight it...

You just whispered, "Why... Why are you helping me..."

"Because you helped me... And don't whisper... It makes you sound weak... And I for sure know you aren't a weakling.." your eyes shot open at his words. You couldn't help but to start crying again. "And don't cry..." Sendak sounded a bit unusual in those last words.

"Why... Does crying make me look week as well?!" you were a bit frustrated.

"No... Its just..." his head slightly turned to the opposite direction of you, still dangling over his shoulder.

" 'Its just' what?" you asked.

"I just don't want to see you in tears (Y/n)..." a dark blush took over your features. 'What? What does he mean by that?' you thought. Soon exaughstion took over and a small squeak of a yawn escaped your lips. "You can sleep (Y/n) a warrior needs rest before battle..." 'Warrior huh? I kinda like that.' And those were your last thoughts before you drifted off to sleep.

Sendak's POV

I got (Y/n) back to the cave before the temperature dropped. As I started to lay down on the sleeping furs with (Y/n), I held her closer than the night before. 'I shouldn't have been so harsh... I don't know why but... When she was gone... I couldn't stand her being away... And possibly in danger... But... Never mind. Compassion should NOT get the best of a warrior.' and with that.... I fell asleep.

((A/n)  HEY!! Long time no see! Her's an update on Reader-chan and the fluffy space cat Sendak. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I. Well I'll attempt ro update a small tiny valentines chapter in this. IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE STORY! Its just for fun. But any way I hopey you likey. See you all later! Bye! ~Author-chan.)