⌈PART 1: FANTA BLOOD⌋

A/N: Thank you for tuning into our new project! This is a slice-of-life high school AU for the JoJo series with lots of unexpected routes and plot reveals ahead. If you want to see what happens, then stay tuned. :))

- TeamKokoTwo

JoJo's Ordinary Adventure: Fanta Blood

"Josuke! It's time for school!" Tomoko yelled from the next room over.

Little did she know, Josuke was already up. He always got up an hour before school because he needed to spend a lot of time and effort into his Elvis Presley inspired hair. After thirty-five minutes, he was finally finished with his hairdo.

"Hah! Lookin' good, Jojo," Josuke said cooly to himself, pulling his comb out of his thick hair with some strain because it was too thick.

Nevertheless, he reached for his men's hairspray and went nuts on his poor, chemical abused hair, spraying it as if he was attempting to kill a cockroach with Bug Spray.

"Cough, cough!" Josuke choked up and his eyes teared up heavily, but he didn't care because he looked kewl.

He slammed the hairspray down and moonwalked to the edge of his bed, sliding on the final piece to his uniform with swag: His embellished school jacket. Yoisha! Now he was ready to rock n' roll!

He walked downstairs and picked up only the bread from the plate of pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs. It was rude, but he was in a rush! No, he wasn't late for school, but recently he transferred to a new one within Morioh called Bel-Air High School. He wouldn't know where his classes or the other rooms were specifically, so he would need time to find out ahead of time.

Sigh.

What a drag, but at least his best friends Koichi and Okuyasu passed the entrance exam to get in as well. If they weren't there with him, then Josuke would have a harder time enjoying school hours.

"I'm going out, Mom!" Josuke told Tomoko as he took a large bite into his bread, carrying his light school bag over his shoulder like always.

"Eh?! That's all you're taking? I got up early to make this large breakfast! You better come back and eat it all, you son of a–"

Josuke had already closed the door and slipped on his airpods, blasting Great Days by Karen Aoki and Daisuke Hasegawa at a loud volume. He strolled down the sidewalk, snapping his finger along to the beat as the tunes went through his eardrums and placed him into a better vibe.

"Oi, Josuke!"

A large hand slapped him on the back, startling him enough that his expensive airpods fell out of his ears since they were wireless. Shit! He hurriedly picked them up since he spent his savings on these bad boys and it would be all over for him if he lost them now.

"Be more careful. Didn't you see I was listening to my music?" Josuke scolded his best friend, but immediately felt bad for his tone when he saw Okuyasu frown.

He was weak to that face, but that didn't imply anything about his sexuality. No way, man.

"Haha! Sorry, Josuke! I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to show you something!" Okuyasu said excitedly like a child wanting to show their parent something.

"What is it?" He said, half paying attention as he slipped one airpod back into his ear. Luckily, Great Days was still playing and just got to his favorite part of the bop.

"Hehe! Look, look!" Okuyasu took out his Sony PSP 2000 that was completely cracked on the screen, but somehow still usable to Okuyasu. It was already turned on, so he shoved it in Josuke's face for him to read the screen.