𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

A c t - O n e___

A c t - O n e
___

"Chris...Chris...Christopher! Get up man, you got to see this."

"Whaat?" Awakening out of his sleep, Christopher looked over, checking the time. "Man it's eight in the mornin'! Why are you waking me up this early?" Tricky smacked a newspaper onto his chest happily. "Bam. Read it and say thank you."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes before picking it up. "Millionaire's daughter in town to celebrate 21st birthday." Christopher scanned the article as a smirk grew on his face, then looked over at Tricky who was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"When's the party?"

"Tonight, and it's at the Palace."

Chris looked back down at the article, reading the sentence that stuck out to him most. "..upwards of a forty million dollar trust fund..hmm. What oh what am I going to wear?" The two cackled, dapping each other up.

~~~

On the other side of town, Destiny got a call from her father for the thirteenth time since she landed in Paris yesterday. "It hasn't even been a week yet for you to be worrying so much. The girls and Lincoln are with me, and I'm sure you already know what I'm having for breakfast."

"Sorry dear, you know how I am about my only baby girl. I only want you to be careful and come back safe."

She slightly rolled her eyes, "I know and of course I will. It's just two weeks-no more, I promise. Now stop worrying and take mom out, have fun!"

Her father laughed on the other side of the phone, "You're right, I'll stop worrying and let you enjoy your time away from us. You'll call tonight after the party?"

"Yes father." There was a knock on her hotel door. "Breakfast is here, so I will talk to you then." They said their goodbyes, Destiny sighing when finally hanging up. A server brought in her food and she tipped him as he left.

Lincoln, her "chaperone" but really bodyguard, closed the door behind them. The pancakes had "Happy Birthday" across them in chocolate fudge which Destiny appreciated. "Happy birthday to me!" She swiped the chocolate and sucked it off her finger. Before she could start eating though, there was banging on the door that led to another room. The door opened before her two best friends barged in with a bottle of Cognac.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Guys-how did you get that!?"

Miracle hopped up on the bed, jumping on it. "We paid for it, duh!" Faith said as she sat down at the table with Destiny. "One of the locals were selling it when we went looking for you a birthday present last night."

"And brown liquor is a birthday present?"

"It is now!" Miracle laughed, jumping down from the bed. "Take a shot before the party tonight so you can loosen up and have fun."