𝒜 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

A c t - O n e___

A c t - O n e
___

"Man she is so stuck up. I was joking and she got offended."

"That's 'cause you don't know how to smooth talk the ladies like Tricky. Her type wants to have fun, but they're brought up thinking it's against some unwritten rules. All you have to do is show her it's okay to get low down."

Christopher washed his arms, thinking about what his friend was saying. If he could get Destiny to just loosen up, she'd fall for him for sure. He would make sure she doesn't regret it too. "Alright, I can do that."

"Faith called earlier and said you shouldn't come though." Tricky threw more petals in bath, looking over the newspaper.

"And why the hell not?"

"Because Destiny doesn't want my light skin heathen of a friend there to bother her. Faith insisted I still bring you anyway. Hm..women are strange." He chuckled as the phone rang. Getting up to get it, Christopher sat in the water with a growing smirk. He knew just the way to get Ms. Destiny to loosen up. "You're going to be mine tonight baby."

"Chris! Miss Arrington's on the phone for you

"Chris! Miss Arrington's on the phone for you...yes we did enjoy the champagne you sent us."

Chris got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist. Tricky handed him the receiver with a huge grin on his face. "Good evening madame."

Good evening Christopher. You didn't answer last night..

"I'm sorry, I went to a birthday party and got caught up. Did I miss something?" He picked up the phone and walked over to sit at the edge of his bed while Tricky went to tie up his hair.

No no, I just missed you is all.. Birthday party you say? Was it the Adisa's daughter? I saw she was here in the paper.

"Yeah, it was. Do you know her family?"

Of course I do. My ex husband is in the shipping business too.

"Oh that's right. Well she's nice I guess."