Insomnia. (1)

Hello! Im a little new to this since this is my first wattpad story so please be lenient with my skills! If you do spot any mistakes/ grammatical errors or something as simple as "namjon" instead of "namjoon" feel free to let me know! Thank you for reading my work ... enjoy ! ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
I twisted and turned in between a soft goose feather mattress and my heavy duvet. The quiet pitter patters of drizzling rain hit my window. Slowly getting louder and turning into down poor. I turn my lazy head to face the dimly lit moon, droplets of water slowly falling down the windows, like angels landing from the sky. Large thunderclouds that roared like lions passed through , taking a rest above my tiny crammed apartment.

A sigh left my lips that i didn't know i was holding in. I was in for a long night.
After quite sometime the booming thunder stopped bothering me and the rain was calm. And then the lightning struck. "HOLY SHIT!" i jumped from my bed in fear, my heart was racing a million miles an hour and mind going even faster. A sigh left my lips i crashed down into the bed again. Turning my back on the window and blocking my ears, shutting my eyes tight. 'Goodnight' i repeated in my head.

Forty minutes passed, nope. 

I was hopeless, pulling the heavy duvet back over myself as it gave me a warm embrace of safety i grabbed my phone off the night stand from my childhood. My thumb hovered over the power button contemplating whether i was going to give the rest of my night to this tiny light box.

A huff exited my plump lips as my thumb lowered, a bright light shinning blindingly, quickly my hands worked to turn the brightness down. Flustered my pupils beamed, as if my brain had just been resurrected and activity began to flow.

Thumbs moving as fast as my mind wondered my fingers hovered over ______ 's last message to me. "The path one takes to achevé tranquility is not an easy one." -8:19pm.
"Poetic."-4:09am.
.
.
.
Authors note : Sorry it was so short! Was super eager to get the first chapter out though! Hope you liked it. Updating soon. And sorry for how boring it was, ill spice things up soon. Can you guess the person in jimins texts?

 Can you guess the person in jimins texts?