STRAD. (3)

Hey! Sorry for a delayed update, to those of you who considered continuing to read this story thank you! We just hit 35 reads.
Enjoy the chapter.
.
.
.

I squinted slightly as my eyes scanned her up and down. "You should really get out of my house before i call the cops ma'am." My hand tightened around the straps of my backpack. She licked her bottom lip slightly as she took a step closer taking out a small needle with some sort of fluid. My eyes widened "what the fuck!" I jumped back grabbing the nearest thing to me and holding it out in a defensive way. The last thing i could remember was my arm being twisted in a wrong way and a needle in my arm.

Woman's pov.
I sighed, originally i was to get him to come inside and be enticed by my looks then a tempered drink but things dont always go to plan. Soon his eyes fell unconscious. I used all my might to drag him inside and man was he heavy. I positioned him to lay on his bed. Made my way to the kitchen and laid out a few of his self owned serrated knifes. Opened his supply closet and let things tumble down onto the floor. My job was done. I looked back at the boy then closed the door and locked it. Shoving the key through the small peak hole with no glass on the door.

Flashback
Today kim hyunsuk , leader of KGB
(Korean governmental branch //aka the Korean government// ) called all of his workers to a meeting. There he stood in a dark room only dimly lit by the projectors light at least 50 people sat before him. There was a long pause before he spoke, "Today will be one of the most remorseful days of many to come." He began. He clicked the remote once as the screen showed a few deceased children with different disability's and in-normalities in the face or body. Then a stalk image of a red pill dissolving into a drink and a needle with a clear liquid. One big gasp escaped from the room, the members knew of this issue but didn't expect such shocking imagery at a meeting. "As you all know korea over the past 100 years has slowly become over populated. With this over population came disease that only effects given citizens children, if had. All of our children are dying." The room had an uneasy presence to it. "In order to keep feature generations alive and healthy, we have decided to create a cure. Its called STRAD,
Suicide to reduce additional decease. The medication comes in two forms a small red dissolvable pill and a injectable needle. STRAD will cause given user to desperately search for any material that will end their life. The reason KGB has chosen STRAD is rather selfish but none the less the only way. The use of STRAD is to avoid further trouble legally as well, we would look bad if we were to kill innocent people, correct? So STRAD will direct the blame onto the user. By the use of STRAD we can clear all diseased citizens and continue on. Your missions now are simple. You each will be given a list of patients. Your job is to find them. And get STRAD into their system before its too late." A few staffs could be seen with tears running down their eyes as papers had been passed out with names. Many included peoples family members. Me, Taejin. Received my list the first name read park jiyoung. I squinted "park jimin? Hm.. ok" the rest of the list was clear of any of my relatives. Doing my job would be easy.

END OF FLASH BACK

JIMINS POV.
I woke up with a huge ache in my head.

"Knifes."
I shot off my bed. Pupils nearly filling all that used to be color. My eyesight.. was different  colors things were flashing in a frightening way. My Flooded mind.

AUTHORS NOTE: HI , i hope my readers like darker plot lines cause this just got real. Updating soon.