𝙵.𝙿 (𝚊)

Fae Piccata
Taken
brokence

Fae is a kind soul in which the world doesn't deserve. She is gentle and fragile with everything she does. Overall she is just the sweetest person and will always put others before herself. It was a tough lesson she had to learn. She would do anything, and I mean anything, to save the one that she loves. Fae isn't your typical nice girl. She doesn't just to it to benefit her, she does it to help whenever someone needs it. Fae loves animals and loves helping out animals. She would love to become a vet of some kind and further help people and now the things they truly love.

Although she doesn't look like it, she is 18 years old. She likes long walks and strolls through the park. She loves the rain and light showers. She loves to play around with animals and love them as she would want to be loved. Her favorite thing though, is to see the ones she loves smiling and or laughing. It brightens her world.

She hates heavy rains and thunderstorms, they scare her. She hates rollercoasters and fried foods. She also hates when people are in the wrong and cannot realize it.

She is one of the smallest girls, ever! A petite little girl whose height is around 5'0. She is small and skinny, her weight around 105. She is very brittle and needs lots of love and care. She's a huge cuddler and loves to be held. With her smallness, she's easy to cradle.