𝙳.𝙱 (a)

Dahlia Black
Talking to;

Dahlia is a quite girl. She tends to stick to herself and doesn't really branch out. She is seen as mysterious by many and only few can even say they've talked to her. Her parents knew exactly what they were doing. Her name is based off of the 40's murder " Black Dahlia" which to this day is a cold case. She is just as mysterious as that murder. Dahlia is quite a strange girl. She was the youngest in her family and most certainly the quietest baby growing up she didn't have too many friends to play with and just sat on the side playing in dirt.

Dahlia  has  4 other siblings who are the polar opposite of her loud, and rambunctious. She however likes a quieter more mundane speed. She is 100% loyal to whomever she hangs around. She has one best friend and her name is Delilah. She is very unique as well. Delilah is the polar opposite of Dahlia , in regards to loudness and outgoing.

Dahlia likes to swim, and read. She loves reading. She also enjoys taking pictures, whether it be of herself or not. She loves it. Sometimes she will just take picture of animals and other wildlife. Dahlia is kind, courteous and sweet. But don't let confuse that for weakness. Dahlia hates loud noises, fireworks, drums, gunshots. You name it. It freaks her out.

She is  16 years old and 5'1. She weighs around 110 pounds and  doesn't really consume all that much food. She eats around 1-2 small meals a day. Mostly she stays in her room minding her own business and playing with her phone or her cat, Fester.