𝙻.𝙷 (𝚊)

Liliana  Hargreaves
Talking to;

Lilliana also know as " Lily" is a dominate female, she was raised on the street and had to fend for herself. She did a few underground fighting things but wasn't really into it. As she grew older, she got a simple job as a business woman, it seemed to fit her a little more. Liliana is cunning and smart and knows exactly how to get what she wants, when she wants it. Liliana can be a rather aggressive woman depending on the location, from the bedroom to the business meetings. She knows what she wants and is gunning for it. She won't be stopped by the glass ceiling.

Growing up, she had one brother, he was older than her by 5 years but was too caught up in gang violence to be of any help to her. Her mother jailed when Liliana  was just 4 and her father was shot in the streets on his way home. She was left to take care of everything on her own. It was unfortunate. There was no one to take her in. She was left at the rough hands on the foster care system and as everyone knows. It did absolutely nothing for the young girl. She was left on her own, to fend for herself.

She likes to tease, it's her favorite thing to do. It doesn't matter if it's sexually or just the flirtatious ways. She also loves to relax. Seeing as she is CFO, she doesn't have much down time to herself. She dislikes clingy people. She loves to have her space, but loves to have someone to spoil.

She is around 5'6, but don't let her height fool you. She is 120 pounds and quite strong. She may seem like she's sweet but deep down, she's ready for anything.