𝙷.𝙼 (𝚊)

Hannah Melik
Talking to;
vaffanculo_grazie

Hannah is a kind sweet soul who loves animals. She tries to make everyone in her life happy, even if that means sacrificing herself. Hannah is goofy and loves to be herself, she truly enjoys the company of people who make her feel comfortable. Hannah gave from a small family. Her mother always provided anything and everything her and her siblings needed. Her father wasn't really much in the picture. He was a truck driver and when he returned her occasionally brought gifts and things for her and her younger sister and brother. When her mother passed away, she was left taking care of the younger siblings. It has really matured her. She says sometimes it's nice being around someone who can give her the childhood she wished she had.

Hannah is 19. She enjoys being able to feel like a kid and being able to be free and act how she wants. Of course she understands the importance of self control as well as when to not be immature. She cherishes the moments where she can just be herself and live vicariously through her childhood memories. She wishes she could go back into time and change it all.

She absolutely loathes being called immature. It bothers her so much. She hates being told that she cannot do that because it is for kids. She feels that everyone has a kid nature at heart. She hates when people don't embrace their goofy side.

Shes around 5'5 and 120 pounds. A rather bold and confrontational attitude. It occasionally gets her into some trouble. She's a cuddler though. She's one of those that hate to see you go when you have to leave. She also argues a little.

Faceclaim-charlyjordan30