𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎- 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

Rule One:

Respectful Interactions
A. Be respectful. It is probably one of my most important rules that doesn't just apply here, but applies in every aspect of my in person and social interactions.
B. Treat me as kind as you want me to treat you. Respect is not given it is earned.
C. Not just to me, but to my characters, I'd approve the respect and I expect you to not 'God Mode' my characters. If you do, I shall correct you. But if you find I do, please let me know.

Rule Two:

Starters and Replies
A. Keep your starters around 10-15 sentences. Make sure it's lengthy, detailed. I love it when someone goes into depth to explain what is going rather than just telling me. If you need help. Ask! I'd be more than happy to help.
B. Replies, make sure you keep it around 5+ lines when replying to me. It's the same with the starters. I love it when you explain. It's amazing.
C. Before sending a scene in, message me to make sure that character is still available

Rule Three:

How the Biographies Work:
A. So basically, each character will have the opportunity to talk to 3 different accounts. Once they are full, they are taken off the market and which character my character feels the best with will end up with them.
B. Each character has a brief about their past, likes, dislikes, and basic need to know such as height and weight.

Rule Four:

Replies;
A. I understand that everyone has their lives outside of this. So, you have an unlimited amount to reply to me to. However, if you're on and not responding. I will simply ask if you'd like to continue the roleplay.

Rule Five;

Have fun
A. I find that it's very important for people to be creative and open in their roleplay. I'm fine with whatever you'd like to do. Whether that be a rape, kidnap. I will notc stile your creativity. Make it interesting for you and I.

Signs:
(a) - available
(u)- unavailable

Side note: i don't roleplay with singular character accounts