MUN [Day 1]

( Draco's P.O.V )

"Draco dear, the lesbian princess is here to see you" called out my mother making me snort like a pig, I bet I'd be one hell of a sexy pig even if I was one, I thought to myself while carefully making my way down the staircase into the sitting room. "Mrs. Malfoy I am offended by the fact that you would rather call me a princess than a queen," said Pansy said with a dramatic sigh, completely ignorant of my presence in the room.

"Good morning to you too pans," I said rolling my eyes at how overdramatic she is. "IT'S LESBIAN QUEEN TO YOU PEASANT" pansy screamed, now you'd think I'd be taken back by surprise due to this sudden outburst of hers but when you have spent half your life witnessing such outbursts from her you eventually get used to them. I rolled my eyes once again and walked out of the room hoping that she would follow me outside in the next couple of minutes as I wanted to be early on the first day of the MUN.

"Dwaco poo why did you leave me back there with your MILF of a mother, not that I had a problem with being with her, as a matter of fact, I'd love to be with her throughout the night if you get what I'm saying" pansy said adding a wink and catching up with me only to make me come to a sudden halt, did she just call my mother a MILF? MUN can wait. I slowly turned to face her and turned on my I'll cut you if I have to look and said: "put the words my mother and MILF in the same sentence one more time and I will end you, capiche?". Pansy's eyes widened for about 5 seconds, nodding her head she said "but Draco I wasn't talking about my mother but yours" only for me and her to burst into a fit of laughter .

*After listening to 'gimme more' by Brittany Spears on repeat throughout the car ride, a common occurrence when the aux cable is with pansy*

"Hogwarts" breathed Pansy beaming with an extremely bright smile much to the annoyance of my dark cold soul and the amusement of my best friend instincts. After parking my car and dropping Pansy off at the assigned area of the general assembly committee. I walked into the ballroom which was supposed to be the assigned area for the ITU committee only to be greeted by a pair of familiar emerald green eyes.

"Good Morning head chair," said the hunk of a man standing right in front of me. He wasn't wearing his blazer yet which made it easier for me to get a preview of whatever I was getting myself into, black clothing hugging his biceps and the bone structure of a greek god, all I wanted to do right now was grab his messy black hair and ask him to take me on that very same table which he was casually leaning onto, like damn daddy where the hell did you get that body from?

The man hunk chuckled and extended his hand for me to shake it, and that's what i did, I shook it and right now I wanted to shake way more than just his hand. "Harry" he said "Draco" I whispered back, only for him to slide closer to me and whisper into my ear "no need to be shy angel face". HE CALLED ME AN ANGEL!!! ASDFGHJKL, Oh! all the mighty gods give me strength, how in the world am I going to be professional around this man candy named Harry? so much for keeping it strictly professional i thought to myself shaking my head.

He took a deep breath and went back to his seat, I took a little peak at his table yes yes little peak because I for one was absolutely not checking his ass out, Afghanistan in the ITU committee hmm lets see if he is as good for the ears as for the eyes.