Jaded Part 1.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"You know, I am still hungry"I said as both Vanessa and I walked downstairs.

Vanessa:"I am too, sex makes you hungry"She said walking past me to the kitchen. I laughed a little and watched her go through my fridge whilst I sat down on the stool and watched.

Y/n:"So, are you going to cook for me?"I asked with a small smile making her grab some ingredients and nod.

Vanessa:"Yeah, I feel bad for making you starve when I wanted sex...so I will make you some bacon and eggs"She said making me chuckle and nod my head.

Y/n:"I honestly feel like you're using me for sex"I said crossing my arms and looking at her.

Vanessa:"To be honest, I wanted to"She said making my jaw drop in shock"But then, your stupid smile and annoying yet amazing Y/e/c eyes started messing my head up"She admitted making me stare at her amused.

Y/n:"Oh, it has?"I questioned making her stop beating the eggs and look at me.

Vanessa:"Dont get cocky on me, you're lucky I even admitted that"She said going back to what she was doing. I let out a small laugh before waking up and walking around the counter to her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist securely as she leaned in into my touch making me kiss her head and hum placing my chin on her shoulder.

Y/n:"You make me feel things I never knew I could feel"I admitted hoping to god that I didn't spook her out"...I don't really know how to explain it"I said lying through my teeth.

I knew how to explain it because I've felt this feeling before but its never been so....strong. Its like as hard as I try to tell myself 'Its too soon' or 'Dont get to ahead of yourself' my dumb heart fucks with me. I know for a fact that I'm in love this girl....And that's what's scarring me.

Loving her.

Vanessa:"Oh"She said letting the bacon fry before she turned around and faced me".....well, if I'm being honest...you make me feel the same way"She said making me look at her and shake my head.

Y/n:"You dont have to say it because I did, I-"

Vanessa:"No, I'm serious, I feel like myself when I'm with you and its good a thing because I haven't felt like myself for a while"She said making me smile shyly"So dont fuck it up"She said making me chuckle and lean forward pecking her lips.

Y/n:"I wont, I haven't felt this happy in a while"I said making her smile and turn around, going back to cooking the food.

Once she was done, we sat down and started eating our food. It was filled with a comfortable silence making me finish my food and clean up with her. We sat down on the couch watching some TV making me turn and face her whilst my head rested against the couch.

I admired how her sharp jawline looked sharper due to the sunlight reflecting inside the house. I admired how her skin seemed to glow and looked better each day. I admired how her green eyes shinned brighter in the day. I admired how she could look beautiful no matter what.

Vanessa:"I can feel you starring at me...,"She said looking away from the TV. I let out a small sigh and shrugged my shoulders still starring at her.

Y/n:"I cant help myself, you're beautiful"I said making her face turn a light shade of pink making me chuckle a little and kiss her head. 

Vanessa:"You're a real charmer"She said making me send her a smirk and shrug.

Y/n:"I got it from my dad"I said making her laugh and roll her eyes at me.