Chapter 9

Will's Pov:

Nico and I walked over to where the group of people where at. When we got into hearing range we hard yelling.

"LEO" Punch noise. "DON'T" Kick noise. "DO" Slap noise. "IT" No noise.

"AGAIN!!!" To end it, there was a howling noise. I knew that sound.

Leo had been kicked in 'the place' once again. Ouch.

As a doctor, I needed to check if he was ok. As a friend, he deserved it.

We got our way to the front, and saw Mellie first.

"Hey, Mellie!" Nico said, not smiling. I needed him to smile. I looked over at him and smiled. He let out a small smirk.

"Yes!"  I thought.

Mellie looked over, and smiled at us.

"Gleeson! Look! It's Nico and a Son of Apollo!"

Coach looked over, and baby Chuck was in his arms.

"Oh? You got yourself a boyfriend, didn't you cupcake? I'm so proud of you!" He held his hand out to me. "And what is your name?"

Our faces turned redder than tomatoes.

"Uh, Coach, I'm not his boyfriend. I'm Will Solace, Nico's friend." I said.

He chuckled. Heh, Chuck-led. Children of Apollo are funny!

"Well, by the looked of it, You will be soon." Coach said.

If possible, my face might of gotten even redder. Luckily, Mellie stepped in.

"Honey, You're embarrassing him! Clearly he doesn't like him, and he probably isn't gay." She said to Hedge.

"Uh, actually, I am gay." I said. I didn't want to come out to the whole camp for a long time, but here we were.

"Oh, sorry dear." She turned to Nico. "How are you?"

Whilst Nico responded, the camp refused to take their eyes off of me. Some looked happy for me, some looked disappointed, some looked furious and disgusted. My friends,  the 7, they all looked happy that I'd come out.

"-hat's what's been happening lately." I assumed that he had said 'that's', because hats just wouldn't work very well in that sentence.

Nico's gaze fell beyond Mellie, and he suddenly passed out.

Nico's Pov:

Movement caught my eye behind Mellie, and I passed out.

Hazel was passed out in a Hecate girl's arms, they were running to the forest.

I knew it was Hecate for a few reasons:

One, Hazel had specified this girl to me. Two, Hades said that it was a girl who made me lose my memory. I originally thought that it was a child of Hypnos, but they sleep too much. My second thought was Hermes because they could of stole to make me lose my memory, or Hecate, cause of magic.

This girl and particular really hated me, one time she levitated me and put me on the roof of Thalia's Pine Tree and left me there for three days. I couldn't shadow travel, because there was nothing that made a shadow. I couldn't jump off, because if I did I would of broken a whole lot of bones.

When I passed out I felt a strong pair of arms catch me. Warm arms. Will's arms. At that moment I knew I had fallen for him. No, not fallen because I just passed out, but I had fallen in love with him. Hard.

I don't know how, but I didn't dream. I wasn't walking. It was just black, because I had closed my eyes. I was way too weak to open them. I could hear and feel everything, but I couldn't move, open my eyes, or talk. I was too weak.