Epilogue

Nico's POV:

It's been 14 years, 2 months, and 0 days since George Salazar's birthday party. The day we knew everything was going to be alright. Will and I bought an apartment together, and we've lived there for 11 years now. We left Camp early.  We still talk to most of our friends from Camp Half Blood, and Amber lives really close! Since we've been living here so long, I decided to buy us a house. I haven't told Will yet, but I'm going to soon. It's actually Amber's step-dad's house, and they're rich and bought a new one, and Amber got it. She said that she never really liked big houses and we could have it for cheap.

We were both sitting on the couch when I decided to tell him.

"Oh Will!" I said and looked over at him. He smiled.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I almost forgot! We need to go to Amber's step-dad's house." I relied hoping he didn't ask why.

But I knew Will.

"What for?"

"Amber says it's a surprise." I think I did a good save there. "We need to leave in 15 minuets, but..." I checked the phone Leo had made us when were were teenager and saw a message that read:

"Ready when you are! I open the door, and stay behind it. See ya there!" -Amber

"We can leave when we're ready. It'd be nice to surprise Amber and be there early. When do you think you'll be ready?" I asked my boyfriend.

He stood up. "Right now!" He smiled brightly and walked to the door. I quickly popped out my phone and texted Amber back:

"On our way, in 15!"

Will didn't notice. We drove to the car while listening to George Salazar, in preparation for what might come next.

/\/\/\/\/\/\At Amber's Step-Dad's Old House/\/\/\/\/\/\

We pulled into the driveway and Will stared at the house.

"Woah, this is an epic house. It'd be a miracle if we ever live in a house like this."

I smiled slightly.

"Yeah, that'd be totally awesome." I said in my best Darren Criss impression. Will laughed.

"Let's go." I said. I made sure to walk in front of him.

When we got to the door, I remembered I had to go in first.

"Hey, uh, Will?"

"Yeah Neeks?"

I have to go in first. Amber said I needed to go in first since it's honorary in her step-dad's side of the family to have the shorter person go in first. Yeah, I don't know either. But we gotta respect the rules. I'll get you when you can come in.

I stepped inside to see the house decorated beautifully.

"Amber, you didn't have to do all this." I told her after she shut the door, and while I was heading to the bathroom. I was getting a bit sweaty, so I needed to change. Apparently the only clothes in the house were a suit and tie so I changed into that.

"No, I had to. This day will be the biggest day in your life so far. It needs to be perfect. She closed the door of the bathroom for me while I got changed. Amber's just nice like that.

I quickly changed and headed out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Opening the door/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I got in position and ready to tell Will and Amber opened the door.

I smiled. "William Solace, This is our new house. And, Will? You marry me."

I held the box with the ring in in and stood up. Will almost spoke, but I shushed him.

"There's no need to even speak. I know your answer is yes." I pressed the ring onto his finger and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

I walked away from the stuttering William Solace, glad to have that massive weight lifted off my chest. Life was finally perfect.