You'll Find Were You Belong

Sitting on the benches is not the most fun thing. You think that your healed and then your doctor tells you that you have to be in a cast for a few more months. YAY! Note the sarcasm. I wish that everything would go back to normal.

News flash, Beckett and Carly are dating. My life just got a whole lot more complicated, not only am I heartbroken, I can't dance my heartbroken heart out of my chest. The only thing that has kept me going is the small amount of hope that I still have.

Though it may sound stupid, I have hope that everything would be normal. After everything that happened I don't think anybody trusts me with anything. Carly pities me, but she says that she can't help her feelings. I don't blame her. A part of me want's to leave this place. Go find, a better place than here. Right now I just don't have the strength to stay.

 I'm staying for the sake of my siblings. I'm staying for the sake of my family. Not finding were I stand in this world is hard. But, I believe that it's worth fighting for. I didn't say I wanted to suicide, nor did I say I wanted stay here.

I ran, to Aunt Julia's house. Don't worry, I'm safe. Tell everyone, that I will come back one day.

-Yours truly, Vanessa Autumn Morita