Tearful snake

"...gladly"

Deceit watched Remy sink out of his room, Deceit collapsed onto his bed and cried heavily, he just broke the love of his life's heart and it felt horrible "what's fricking happening to me" he felt the warm tears run down his tired face as he sobbed, he wanted this torcher to stop, but how? his eyes were red and puffy from crying. He soon enough tumbled out of bed accidently and hissed as he fell on his arm with a thud, he did not enjoy this, not one bit, Deceit wanted so badly to explain to Remy what was happening but he knew Remy wouldn't believe him, he gripped at his already messy hair while he shook violently, he tried to call for help but his voice was strained and weak, not like anyone would care anyway.

Soon enough someone finally heard! the thing is the one who heard was Virgil. Deceit gasped shakily as he saw the door nob turn through his tear filled eyes.

Deceit looked to the emo side shakily as he entered the room uninvited

"wh-what do you want racoon?..."

"believe it or not snake I heard crying and came to check on you-"

"oh joy-"

"shut up I'm serious" Virgil growled slightly

"okay, okay, jeez"

Virgil sighed, knowing well how Deceit felt, he could sense the anxiety around him "Deceit please calm down, you're really anxious..."

Deceit started to break down with no control over the words coming out of his mouth "h-he th-th-thought I w-was lying, a-and now h-he's h-hurt because o-of me!!" Deceits voice was hurt and strained, constantly stuttering

"Deceit calm down! go from the start, who are you talking about?"

"R-Remy..."

"good, now, what happened?.." there was concern in Virgil's voice which was rare when it came to Deceit. Deceit tried his best to calmly explain what happened between him and Remy, actually doing pretty well

Virgil gasped softly, not looking that shocked but was still surprised since Remy wasn't usually like that "o-oh, holy fuck I wasn't prepared for that...are you okay?"

"no...I'm so sorry, you shouldn't of needed to listen to my bullshit Virgil.."

"I'm used to it.." Virgil giggled slightly, trying to lighten the mood, before he knew it he suddenly pulled Deceit into a hug, Deceit gasped softly, he only ever got hugs from Patton so he was quite surprised

Virgil stood up slowly "well, see ya De, I'll go try to find Remy"

Deceit smiled "see ya'