Reality my A$$!

(TW: spiders, possible spoilers)

An evil chuckle came from a dark corner of Deceits room "Deceit... Deceit... Deceit, you used to be so much fun!...say, have you ever imagined spiders crawling out of your ears?"

Suddenly about thousands of tiny little spiders came crawling out of Deceit's ears and onto the floor
"You fucking sick bastard!"
"Ah! Ouch! Oh I'm so hurt!" A figure walked out of the corner of the room, The Duke.

Quickly Deceit attempted to shove Remus but unfortunately just went right through him.
"You asshole! How much of this has been real?!"
"Asshole? asshole ass-..." Remus mumbled.
"No! Whatever you are thinking, stop!"
"Oh! You're no fun." Remus pouted in an over dramatic manner.
Deceit hissed harshly at him "how much has been real!?!"
"Oh I think it would be much more fun for you to find out yourself snake!" Remus chuckled darkly as Deceit hissed at him yet again, more anger charged that time "oh don't be such a hissy bitch! this is fun!"
Suddenly Deceit shoved Remus to the ground "you're the reason I can't lie aren't you!?"
"Well that depends-"
"Aren't you!!?!" Deceit interrupted but before Deceit could get any kind of answer Remus was gone without a trace.
"I'll god damn find him and I'll get my fucking answer, no matter how long it needs to take...." Deceit growled as he collapsed onto his bed so he could just process for awhile, apparently processing took longer than he thought since it was now night time yet again. Deceit sighed weakly and got into a cartoon like snake onesie and attempted to fall asleep, it was surprisingly difficult though, he terribly missed having someone cuddled up next to him, he missed the comforting body heat and Roman's gentle touch, if it even was Roman. He just wanted to be happy, was that so much to ask?