Nap time

"See ya"

Deceit fell back on his bed as soon as Virgil left his room with a tired sigh, the human side of he face still stained with tears and slight blush as he yawned sleepily and rested his head on his slytherin pillow, quickly forgetting reality and falling asleep

(Deceits POV/ his dream)

Its completely black? all I can see is my self a-am I falling!? Oh god I'm falling!
THUD
I landed suddenly but where? Everything is blank except? I-is that Patton? Maybe? He looked off, his eyes looked dead and cold, he's getting closer and closer, I- I can't move! I couldn't do anything until he spoke...
"Deceit, Deceit, Deceit~ do you really think you can be with us? After every you've done! Ha! Don't make me laugh~"

"P-Patton..."

"Aww! That's cute you actually thought cared about you!..you are nothing to us-"

(Third person)

Deceit was shaking heavily in his sleep, tears streaming down his scales when he suddenly felt a pear of arms wrap around him from behind, it was calm and soft, Deceit eyes fluttered open as he turned his head around to see...Roman? Roman looked at him with a princely smile "you looked sad, as a prince it's my duty to protect all!" Deceit smiled softly at the flamboyant side laying behind him.

Deceit turned his body around to face him "oh great, what a pleasure to see you princy" he said sarcastically but he meant it, of course he did, he can't lie.

Roman rolled his eyes "nice to see you too Jack the fibber~" Deceit chuckled and hugged Roman tightly, still shaken from his dream before- without thinking Roman kissed Deceits forehead "r-roman? Wai-"

"We're about to have breakfast, Patton's making pancakes and it would be Marvellous if you joined us" Deceit smiled "r-really!?" Roman chuckled "of course! Come when you're ready" and like that Roman got up and left the room.

*cool voice* time skip~

After a few minutes Deceit finally decided to join them, looking down awkwardly as he walked into the main room and into the kitchen, the room fell quiet as the all stared at deceit "u-uhh...I-I'll go-" he quickly turned around to leave the room before feeling a hand on his shoulder
"don't you want some pancakes kiddo?"
Deceits eyes widened.
Roman smiled, panting on the spot next to him for deceit to sit down.

"Y-you actually want me to stay?..."

The room fell quiet which made Deceit incredibly uneasy, Roman and Patton shared a soft glance before looking over to Virgil and Logan who where at their spots on the table, the room stayed quiet for a bit longer until Patton spoke up "of course we want you here! Kiddo! You're one of us!"
Deceit smiled awkwardly and soon enough the room was full of chatter until...