15

Back to Emma's pro
It's later that day. We all spent the day watching tv since me and ruby are so hungover.  The front door then knocked. Ella got up and went to answer it. Ruby sat up and took a mouthful of her drink. I looked to the lounge door and saw Ella coming back in. Regina then walked in.

"Regina" I say confused.

Ruby spat her water out her mouth shocked at what I said. I saw her head snap round to Regina and looked shocked. I looked at Regina and she looked pissed to see ruby.

"Ruby can you ask your girls to go upstairs please? We all need to talk" Regina says with an angry tone.

"Girls go play in your rooms" ruby says sounding worried.

The girls ran off out the room excitedly. I don't know what's going on. I stand up and hug Regina. She kissed my cheek as she pulled away.

"Babe how come your here" I asked still confused.

"Because after you called me last night you didn't hang up. You just put it on face time... that's right bitch. I saw you" Regina says smirking at ruby.

I looked half confused half shocked. I looked to ruby and I saw fear in her eyes. That's when I remember what happened. I remember the kiss. That bitch. I remember she wasn't that drunk.

"Fuck" ruby whispered.

"Yeah. Fuck is right. You think you can get my WIFE drunk and make out with her without me finding out. Get it in your thick fucking head. If Emma loved you... she would have stay with you dear" Regina says as she held her strong glare.

"Fuck you we were young" ruby snapped.

I looked at Regina knowing that struck a nerve. My wife frowned hard and started taking her earrings out. I knew what was coming and I know it would be good.

"Em hold these" she says quickly putting them in my hand.

Before I could say or do anything Regina punched ruby. I looked shocked but not that shocked. Regina walked over and grabbed her face hard.

"Gina" I quickly say.

"You didn't learn the last time you can't handle me. That fight we had all those years ago didn't teach you shit did it? Your lucky I'm not a teenager again. I'm a mother who to old now to be getting into fights" Regina says looking her dead in the eyes.

"I love her and no matter what you do you can't change that. She may love you but she loved me too. Your no better than me Regina. We all know no matter what you do you'll always be ashamed to be gay in public" ruby says angry.

I stood watching them in shock. Regina left go of her face and slapped her. She then walked over to me and hugged me tight. Her back is to ruby and I know she's doing this to calm down.

"Ruby I don't love you. I never did. Not in the way you wanted. I loved you as my best friend. I should go" I say softly to ruby before Regina.

"Emma I'm sorry" ruby says softly.

"I don't care. I won't have you talking to my wife the way you did and lying to me. Good by ruby" I say as Regina pulled away.

She walked over to ruby and punched her in the face hard. Ruby stumbled back and hit the wall. Regina hen turned around and walked out the room.

"I'll meet you in the car" she says before the front door slammed shut.

Ruby looked at me upset. I just shook my head and went upstairs to get my stuff. I said good bye to the  kids and went back downstairs.

"For what it's worth I'm sorry but I'm not sorry I love you" she says as she was stood by the door.

"And I'm sorry I don't love you" I say moving her out my way before leaving.