Chapter 1

Olivia's Pov:

"Stephyyyy" i yell excitedly into my phone. I was suprised to see my best friend from college calling me today.

"Oliviaa" she says back mimicking my voice, i giggle.

"wow, we havent talked in like years. why did you decide to call me all of the sudden?" i ask her 

"welll.. you know.. i wanted to catch up with an old friend of mine you know" she says giddly.

"so yeah. i also called to ask if you wanted to go out tomorrow to Rhino bar with me and a couple of our old college friends?" she asked me. 

Im not really a bar go'er so i was a bit skepitcal to go. I ask who was gonna come with us.

"Sam, jenny and jammie" she responds.

"look.. Stephy.. im not sur-" i begin to say before she cuts me off.

"Oliviaaaa.. cmon we havent seen eatchother in years. we are only going to get a few drinks and catch up nothing more or less" she says with a reassuring clang to her voice. I think hard over it for awhile, Stephy sighs.

"Okay, ill go but im not gonna drink to much" i say after awhile. She starts cheering and i giggle at her.

"Okay, meet us tomorrow 6 pm Rhino bar" she says quickly saying goodbye and hanging up.

I cant lie and say i wasnt a little bit excited to meet her and get out of my house for once, ive been stuck her for ages. My mom has even asked me to go out and seek some action. I decide to already today plan my outfit for tomorrow. I pick out some jeans and a black crop top, thinking im done i hop in the shower and begin to relax as the soothing hot water hits my back. I dry off after the shower and im feeling pretty sleepy so i just decide to call it a day and get some shut eye before tomorrows adventures.

My alarm makes me jolt awake, let out a sigh and begin to stretch. remembering why i set a alarm for today. I got up and started getting myself ready for the gym.

//skip past her gym session//

I walk in my door after an hour of working out, i take out my air pods. I check the time 4:27pm. Best for me to start getting ready as showering and putting on make up was going to take an hour and the car ride to the bar was already 15 minutes long. While doing my makeup i kinda hype myself up by singing loudly with the songs i was listening to, kinda feeling bad for my neighbours. I was runing out of time so i just decided to put my hear up in a pony tail and put on my chosen outfit. I was lowkey trying to look good today to see if i had any luck, hey! a girl can dream right? I run out to my car and text Stephy that im on my way. It dosent take me long to reach the bar, i check the time on my phone (5:48pm) it said. I dont wanna wait in my car for 6pm to hit and i just start walking towards the bar. I walk in and begin to look around for Stephy i havent seen her in awhile but im sure i could recognize her. I hear someone shout my name, i turn around and i see her. 

"Stephyyyyy" i yell runing towards her and hugging her.

"Hey Olivia, Olivia meet Sam, Jenny and Jammie" 

"Hey yall" i wave at them, as we begin talking and i just sit there listening to their convo when Stephy calls out shots and orders shots for us.

"look stephy i wasnt planning on drinking to much or even getting wasted today" i say looking down because i knew i was ruining the fun they had. Stephy just peer pressuered me into doing shots with them. im not gonna lie after three shots i was having a pretty fun time and being loud and laughing not caring what people tought. That all disappeared when i found myself all alone after 5 shots being absolutely wasted and had no way to get home. Jammie was going to stay sober so he could drive us all home but for some reason they left me. 

Thats until someone taps me on the shoulder. i turn around.

"Hey" A boy says.

I look at him and i can see small features from my blurry vision. He was a skinny dark haired guy who i remmebered seeing earlier.