Chapter 3

Olivia's Pov:

I wake up and let out a screech while i stretch, i immediatly stop. Hold up this aint my bed, thats when it hit me like a brick. Shayne. I feel so bad for what i had to make him go trough for me yesterday. Im not gonna lie but this situation has Shayne more fucked up then me, but little does he know..... that he is the reason i manage to keep my sanity straight and not head for depression. Yeah take that depression fuck you. I get up from his bed, i steal one of his shirts as they are so comfy and big. I walk out to the living room and stop when i hear snoring. I see Shayne on the couch sleeping like a rock, wait, didnt i fall asleep on the couch aswell....

AWWWWWWW..... he carried me to his bed....... for being so insanly buff and intimidating to people who dont know him, hes such a cute softy..... 

I stare at him for awhile admiring hes features. I decide i should probraly steal his bathroom for an hour to get ready. I need a shower badly. I take off Shayne's shirt and the shorts i had on. The warm water made me relax even more and i was just standing there thinking about Shayne and what this boy has done for me unlike any other. The feelings he made me feel and his smile... OOFF this boy is gonna be the death of me if he keeps being so cute. I get out from the shower and begin to dry myself. I put my hair up in a ponytail and since im not at home i cant do my makeup but i wasnt going to it either way. I needed to just be me  and regain myself from the events from last night. I head back to the living room aaannddd Shayne is still knocked out on the couch, man i must have really worn him out. I head for his kitchen to prepare breakfast  for him, its the least i can do after what he did. I got done making some scarmbled egg and opened a can of Cola for him and put it on the table, i sat down next to him. I tap him on his shoulder.

"argg" he groans

He turns around and faces me looking hella confused "Olivia?" he asks raising his body up a bit, before hes face expression changed from 0-100 "oliviaaaa... om my gosh.. im sorry i was sleeping , how are you??" he asks concenered.

Yep... hes gonna be the death of me....

"Shayne" i say before i embrace him in a hug, he hugs back.

"Dont worry about me Shayne, im fine i swear, mainly due to you and how much you helped me yesterday" i say reassuring him, i can feel his smile on my shoulder.

He pulls away and cufs my face with his hand and looks at me  with his ocean blue eyes. "are you sure? cause i know its hard to expreience something like that" he says... OH how much i wanted to kiss him right then.

"Yes Shayne, the dude has no right to fuck up my life for his pleasure and i walk away knowing he didnt get anything other then a broken arm" I say, Shayne relaxes and im glad he can see that i was not going to let this guy ruin anything for me. I look at the table and Shayne looks at it to. 

"For me??" he says looking back at me, i nodded, he pulls me into another hug and i cant help but smile. He gulps the food down and i steal some sips of his drink.

"Olivia, i gotta ask. are you gonna tell the others about what happend? or do you want to keep it a secret?" he asks me trough a bite of food. wow, i had completely forgoten about the other peeps in the squad. I chuckle a bit to myself.

"Nah ill drop having them shower me with pity thinking im going to stop going out and shit" i respond. He laughs and aggress. He looks at his watch (1 PM) we had work at 1:45 PM.

"You want to go to work today?" asks me guessing i wanted the day off. I nod, i could use the interaction from them tbh. 

We get up and head out of his apartment and down to the garage. I make up a choice in my head right at that moment. 

I turn around quick and look him straight in the eyes, he stops looking worried.

"Olivia?" he asked. I didnt respond but i inched closer to him until we were a mere nose length away from eachother. I look at his eyes and down to his lips wanting to attack them staight away. I bite my bottom lip trying to stop myself, suddenly i feel his arms around my waist pulling me even closer. I can smell his cologne and he leans in. He lays his lips upon mine and we start to makeout, he asks for entrance with his tounge and i dont hesitate to give him it. We kissed for atleast 25 seconds neither one of us wanting to pull away but when we did. We didnt speak because it was just so.. i swear im coming as cheezy but fuck it... my kiss with Shayne felt like magic, and i was suprised that he made me more attracted to him which i didnt think was even possible. 

"Sooo.. im guessing this is the right time to ask you if you want to my girlfriend?" he says and chuckle. I laugh.

"tought you'd never ask"

(A/N)

Hey yall, first off Thanks sooo fucking much for all the support and votes im in love with everyone and yall are all the best <3 <3

Secondly. im planning on making a Shayne X Mari since idk i tought they are kinda a fun duo. if anyone want me to realese a book with them please tell me.

Okay thats all and im sending virtual hugs to everyone right now reading this