Chapter 2

Olivia's Pov:

"Saw you sitting her alone and tought perhaps i would come and keep you company" i hear him say. I wasnt really listening since my drunken state had me gone to shit. he waves his hand infront of my eyes looking for a reaction.

"huh?.... oh.. yeah sure" i blurt out not knowing what i was answering. This man whom had approched me didnt really catch my intrest before he spoke about the people i was with earlier, my supposedly "friends" if i can even call them that after even the sober one forgot about me.

"so?" he asks me suddenly.

"what?" i respond. 

"Have you even been listening to me?" he asks with an angry tone.

"you know what? never mind!!!!" he shouts at me and grabs my wrist hard. Dragging me towards the bathroom. I begin to fight back but in my drunken state and the fact that im not stronger then him i start to give up. He opens the door to the mens bathroom. FUCK its a 1 room toilet meaning theres no chance for someone to come in when its closed.

"GET IN YOU BITCH" he yells at me while pushing me in and walking in close behind. he shuts the door and locks it, i begin to cry as he turns around. I want to yell for help but for some reason i cant manage to. He looks at me for awhile before he grabs my crop top and rips it off exposing my naked skin and bra. he grins a evil grin and grabs my bra and takes it off. i cant do anything else then cry and look at him as i wish to scream and die. he begins to unbuckle his pants.

!!!!!BANG!!!!!!!!

I hear as the bathroom door gets kicked open with an amazing brute force and from the force of the kick i see a insanly muscular person standing in the doorway, then i notice his blue eyes. 

OMG..... its Shayne.....

Shayne rushes over to my  assaulter punching him with a strong right hook making the guy tremble. I can see the rage in Shaynes blue eyes so much they almost turn red and his forehead vein is almost about to burst out of his head. Shayne has the guy down on the ground kicking him and punching him, i cant do anything but stand there. The guy takes off runing bleeding and a broken arm. Shayne turns to me his demeanour changes from angry to worried for me. 

"Olivia.. Oh my gosh.. here take this" he says to me as he takes of his t-shirt and giving me it to cover my exposed chest. I put it on and i dont know how to thank him with words as i can barley speak, i just let my whole weight fall into his arms and hug him, feeling his strong arms around made feel secure and i began to Sob into his naked chest. Ive never felt more safe or at home then this moment.

Shayne's Pov:

I can tell shes traumatized by what just happend to her, and i cant belive this could ever happend to such a beautiful woman like Olivia. I just want to hug her forever. We stand there hugging for atleast ten minutes. i was not about to break away as i could tell she wanted and needed it. 

I wish i killed that fucking bastard..... he deserved to suffer... after what he did..

I think to myself before pulling Olivia out from my chest and lifting up her chin. I wipe away a tear.

"Do you want me to take you home to me?" i ask her holding her so she could feel safe and know that i was not gonna let anyone do anything to her. she nods and give me a quick hug before we start to walk out. i make sure to have her close by my side and i have my around her shoulders.

I take her to my car and begin to drive home. We get in and i lead her to the couch and get her some water. She sits down and drinks her water. I walk to my room to find a new shirt.

Olivia's Pov:

I cant keep Shayne out of my head. The way he managed to kick the door open with such brute force and his embrace that made me feel like i could fight anything. He gets back from his room and sits next to me, he asks me if i want to stay over i nod but begin cry and i immediately hug him and snuggle up to him. He takes his arm around me and it makes me feel warm and i dont wanna be anywhere else then inside Shayne embrace. I must have been crying for atleast 30 minutes before i feel asleep on Shayne knowing i had nothing to be afraid of while he was there.