1st chapter - First day on set

Taylor's POV

I was at the first meeting of the cast from Orange is the new black when I saw a raven haired beautiful woman sat across me. I knew it was Laura Prepon since her nametag showed it but also I knew here from that 70's show. Everyone knew her. I was embarrassed when I realized that she was looking at me knowing that I stared at her the whole time. Something about her made me confused. 

"Laura and Taylor I'd like that you two get to know each other in the next ten minutes", i heard Jenji talk. After that everybody got up and started to hurry to their trailers. Just me and Laura were still standing by the table and looked at each other. 

After some silence Laura spoke up "So, Taylor, I'm Laura. What if we go to my trailer and talk a little bit?" I could just nod and went with her. We talked about our experiences and about our former jobs. I had the feeling that we are gonna to be best friends soon or maybe more - wait what was I thinking. Five minutes before Jenji were calling us, I left and got ready for our first scene - the shower scene. I was nervous about that scene. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I heared a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Laura in front of me just with a robe on. "Taylor get ready, we need to be at the set", she chuckled. I nodded, closed the door and got myself undressed and put a robe on. 

At the set Jenji told me that I should go in the shower first. I did this and waited for Laura to come in. As she undid her robe I admired her gorgeous body. Jenji called "Action". Laura touched my back and leaded her hand to my front. After that she started kissing me which I was really enjoying it. I didn't know why. I never felt like this while kissing people. Jenji called "cut" and I rushed to my trailer. 

At my trailer I got dressed and as I walked outside to the parking space, I saw Laura leaning by her car and staring into the nothing. I knew exactly what I had to do.

Sorry for such a short chapter. Tell me your opinion on this in the comments please. 

I am going to write the next chapter right now. So stay tuned. ;)