2nd chapter-get to know each other better

Laura's POV

So here I was, at the parking space and thinking about what happened at the set. I couldn't believe that Taylor was actually staring at me at the first meeting. When we talked with each other it felt like i had known her my whole life. It was so easy to talk to her. But I felt something when we kissed. I didn't know what it was or if it even was something or just weirdness because I just knew her for less than 30 minutes. Lost in my thoughts I didn't realized that Taylor was right next to me and talking to me until I felt someone tapping at my shoulder. "Oh hey Taylor", I just said. "Hey, so I just wondered if you are free this afternoon?" she asked me with a questioning look in her eyes. I simply answered, "Yes, why?" "Maybe you want to spend some time with me to get to know each other better" I nodded and asked here where she would like to go. "I don't really know, so maybe you come to my place?" Taylor asked. I thought about it and answered, "Yeah sure, where is it?" "Since I don't have my car here maybe you could give me a ride and I tell you way in the car?" I just nodded and opened the door so that she could get in.

During the ride there was silence which only broke when Taylor leaded me the way to her house. 

At her house she opened the door, let me in and asked me, "Want something to drink?" For reply I just nodded and smiled. I stood in her living room and admired the view while she was in the kitchen. When she came back we talked for hours and became best friends. It was one of the best days I've ever had.

~4 months later~ 

General POV

The first Season of Orange is the new black was released. Laura and Taylor became the best friends on the world. They could easily talk to each other about everything. They comforted each other with hugs and kisses on the cheek or on the forehead. Everything was alright until Taylor realized something: she had caught up Feelings for Laura. More than just friendship. What Taylor didn't know was that also something changed in Lauras thoughts about Taylor. But Laura wasn't sure what it was. After a Party with the whole cast of Orange is the new black Taylor and Laura decided to go to Taylor's place to spend some qualitytime together. 

Taylor's POV 

Laura and me were at my place and decided to play truth or dare.

L: "So, Tay, truth or dare?"

T: "Truth"

L: "Do you have a crush on someone?"

T: "I think I have. Truth or dare?"

L: "Truth"

T: "What about you?"

L: "I have feelings for someone but I don't if it is a crush or just friendship."

After her answer I wondered who this Person was and I got lost in my thoughts but then Laura asked me, "Truth or dare?"

T: "Truth"

L: "Is this someone I know? Don't be afraid I won't ask for his name."

T: "Actually it's a she and yes you know her. Truth or dare?"

L: "Dare."

T: "I dare you to tell me something of the man who you might have a crush on."

L: "Uhm...she is someone who means the world to me but I am afraid to tell her because it might destroy everything between us"

Now i really wondered who that she was and became a Little bit jealous. Before Laura could ask if I took truth or dare I simply said, "Dare" My task was to write a love letter to my crush and I should leave out the name. I took a sheet of paper and wrote:

Dear ...,

I don't know where to start. I really like you, I liked you since the first time I saw you. You are the most beautiful and the most caring person on this world. I can't live without you but I'm too afraid you how I feel from face to face so I decided to write you this letter. I like you very much and I hope it won't ruin our friendship because I am not ready to be here without you.

XOXO Taylor

After I finished the letter I gave it to her and she read the whole text. After that she just said, "Wow, Tay,  the words are written so truthfully" I smiled and thought about what she would say if she knew the letter was actually for her. 

After a couple of hours she wanted to go home.

This is the next chapter and it's longer than the first one. I hope you enjoy reading this story. And again I'm sorry for any mistakes because I am not a native. Tell me your opinion in the comments and stay tuned ;)