8th chapter-Moving in

Taylor's POV

I can't believe that she really asked to move in with her. I was looking forward to finally do it. So, on the next day Laura came with me to my home to help me pack my stuff and move it to our house. Wow, it feels good to call it our house. I imagined that for a long time. More specifically, since the day Laura and I started dating. I was never a person who settled down easily but with Laura it's different. I love her with all my heart. After we moved all my stuff from my apartment to our house, we decided to pack Laura's stuff as well. After we had all her stuff packed, we just went to bed. I decided to read my favourite book. After two pages Laura suddendly said, "You know...I don't know what I would have done, if you had said no." "I would have never said no. You know that. I love you and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you" "Tay, I love you too."

The next day

When I woke up, Laura wasn't in bed anymore. It smelled like breakfast, so I made my way to her kitchen. Laura was actually making breakfast. She already had almost everything on the table. Coffee, bacon, bread, jam... I went to her and hugged her from behind. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Good morning, babe. Thank you for breakfast." "Morning Tay, no Problem. I just wanted to make us a perfect last breakfast in my house before we move all my stuff to our house."

After we ate our breakfast, we started to move Lauras' things to our house. After we moved all of her stuff, we decided to decorate the whole house. We finished moving in at midnight but it was still a wonderful day. We went the first to time bed in OUR house and it felt fucking amazing. We didn't sleep until 5 in the morning ;)

Our house is great. We have a large garden with a big swimming pool. We have two extra bedrooms for guests or maybe in some time for kids. Also, in general we have a lot of rooms and we plan on decorating it all and plan it all out.

All in all our moving in went great. We had a lot of things planned in our house. We wanted to make a pool party with all our friends.

Soooo, finally. A new chapter, I know it's not really Long and it's Tuesday. I have a headache since the Weekend, so it wasn't really my time of the week. I will try to update regullary from now on. Tell me your opinion and/or ideas. Stay tuned ;)