3rd chapter-Questions

Laura's POV

I wanted to leave because it got Pretty late but I felt Taylor's Hand on my wrist "Stay", she whispered. Before I could answer she spoke, "Please Lau stay, we can watch movies the whole night." I faced her, nodded and got to her sofa.  She switched on Netflix and we decided to watch Friends because we both loved the show. "It's a little bit cold in here. Do have a blanket for me, please?", I asked. Taylor threw a blanket over us, cuddled up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek which lasted longer than usual. I decided not to say anything because it felt good. I wondered why, "I can't have feelings for her, can I?" I thought to myself. Lost in my thought I fell asleep too.

I woke up at the sound of my phone. I got up and checked what it was. It was a message from Natasha:

N: Hey Prepon! Are you up for clubbing today?

L: Yeah, totally. I will tell Taylor about it and make sure she comes.

N: You tell her? 

L: Yeah, I kinda fell asleep at her place yesterday.

N: Okay, whatever. I still think Laylor will be/is real.

L: Sure xD Whatever, see ya later :)

I woke up Taylor and told her about the clubbing and we decided to go there together. I headed home to get myself dressed and doing my makeup and my hair. I put on a casual white t-shirt with a simple jeans and some black shoes.

I was supposed to pick up Taylor at 6 o'clock. So at 5:30 I headed to her place. At 6 o'clock sharp I stood in front of Taylor's door and knocked. Taylor opened the door. I was mermerized by her look. She wore a black t-shirt with a black skirt and black boots. She caught me staring at her and simply chuckled, "Will we go or are continuing to stare at me?" I laughed. "Yes of course, let's go. But I would like looking at you for a little bit longer", I winked, went to my car and waited for Taylor to get in. 

~An hour later~

I was sitting at the bar and looked to the Dancefloor where Taylor was dancing. I admired her beauty. She danced with Uzo. I thought about how it would been to dance with her. I was lost in my thoughts when Natasha talked to me, "Hey, Laura, see something beautiful?" I blushed and she knew that I was looking at Taylor. "Admit it,Prepon, you like her, don't you?", she asked. I thought About her Question and finally gave her an honest answer, "Honestly, I don't know how I feel about her. If it's just friendship or more but I have some thoughts about her and I feel something when I kiss her for the scenes." Natasha smirked, "I knew it!" At that moment Taylor came up to us and asked, "You knew what, Tash?" I gave Natasha the 'don't say anyting' glare and she understood it. "Oh, nothing, just something About Laura's phone" I mothed 'Thank you' to Natasha and got torn to the Dancefloor from Taylor. "Come on, dance with me", Taylor said. We started to move your hips and got closer than we got before. I looked into her blue eyes and got lost in them. She slowy started to lean in but I couldn't to it. So I just ran out of the club when I heared her voice behind me, "Laura! Wait!" But I couldn't. I just needed to get out of this club. I ran to the other side of the street. 

Taylor's POV

I was dancing with Laura and still thought about what Natasha and Laura were talking about at the bar. While I got lost in my thoughts Laura and me got closer than we got before. She looked deep into my eyes and I looked into her emerald-green eyes and got lost in them. I slowly started to lean in for a kiss but at this moment Laura ran away, out of the club. "Laura! Wait!", I shouted but it was too late, she stormed out of the club and I was going to go after her but Natasha stopped me, "Tay, look, I will talk to her now. I've got it!" I just nodded and walked to the bar. Uzo was there and started to talk to me, "Taylor, are you okay?" I replied, "Honestly, no, I'm so not okay. I don't know what got into me to just lean in and trying to kiss her." Uzo hugged me and just said, "He, it is going to be okay. You will be figuring it out. But I think that you really love her, don't you? Maybe you should head home now." I thanked her and hugged for the last time and headed home. I ran to my bedroom and lied down in my bed, stared at ceiling and thought about everything that had happened this evening. Laura's talk with Natasha, our dancing, her reaction and Uzo's words. 

Sooo, here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Please tell me your opinion on it in the comments. Stay tuned ;)