Chapter five

Dan's POV- 

"Dan, you need to go for a walk" Diane says. 

"No" I answer, still playing piano blindly. 

"Dan, come on! I need to guide you! I'll lose my job!" Di tries to convince me. 

"Still no" I smirk. She sighs. 

"Can Phil take him?" A voice, Dominika's voice, asks. I jump, not expecting to hear another voice. I look around trying to figure out where they are. 

"Sure! Makes my job easier!" Diane chirps. I hold my arms out and try and find them. I then feel a hand on my arm. I touch the person's face and feel the same smooth skin I felt yesterday. I smile. 

Thank you. 

I sign. 

"He says you're welcome" 

Phil's POV- 

I walk with Dan down the road. He'd say something and I'd write the answer on his arm with my finger. 

"What do you look like?" He asks. I write 'blue eyes' on his arm.

"I love- well, used to love blue eyes!" He exclaims. I chuckle. 

"What colour is your hair?" He asks. I write 'black'. 

"Black hair and blue eyes... you must be pretty" He compliments. I blush. All of a sudden, Dan is pulled back by the collar of his shirt. 

"Dan!" I try to squeal, probably unintelligibly. A big, muscly guy holds Dan up by his shirt. I see him mouth 'look at me'. 'Where are you?" Dan asks. I desperately try to think of what I can do. 'Give me your money!' The guy mouths viciously. Tears slide down Dan's face. I run over and push the guy. 'The fuck you doing?' He mouths. 

"He's blind!" I mouth desperately. He looks shocked. I scowl. 'Oh' he mouths, before running off.

NOTE- see that coming? I thought not! I'm sorry for giving you a heart attack lol XD