Chapter thirteen

Phil's POV- (a LOT of Philly lately)

I wake up the next day after spending the whole evening yesterday sobbing into Dan's shirt. Dan's arms are wrapped around me, just like they were yesterday. I yawn and stretch slightly, before lightly kissing Dan on the lips to wake him up. He opens his eyes. 

Feel better? 

He signs tiredly. 

Kind of. 

I write on his chest. He looks sad and holds his arms out. I slide into them and exhale deeply. 

I'm here for you, ok? 

He signs with a little smile on his gorgeous face. I smile at him. 

I lo

That's all I get to write before Diane rushes into the room. 

Dom's in hospital!

She signs whilst saying it to Dan. My mouth falls open and we both get up and change quickly before Diane drives us the hospital. We drive in silence. My heart beats rapidly. Please, oh please let her be ok. 

We get to the hospital and find out what room she's in. We then run to the room quickly. When we find it, however, we all stand there, shocked. Dom is on the bed, hooked up to a machine. The heart monitor is beeping way too regularly for a normal heart. I may not be able to hear it, but with my trusty hearing hade, I can hear/ feel beeps or vibrations. We get closer to her and see that she is very pale and her hair is unkempt. Dan sits me down on his lap and I hold's Dom's hand. Dan wraps his arms around my waist. He may not be able to help in this situation, but he's here. And that's all I could ask for. 

NOTE- is Dom gonna be ok? It doesn't look like it! Or does it????