Chapter ten

Dan's POV- 

I wake up early for once in my life. I get up and stretch and blindly get changed. 

"Hi Dan!" Diane comes in after I'm dressed.

"Hi!" I smile at her. She holds my arm and guides me to my chair. 

"Any news on Dom?" I ask as she puts my cereal infront of me. I feel around for the spoon.

"Unfortunately not, I'm worried about her" she says as I keep feeling around for the spoon.

"Do you know where she'd be?" I ask.

"No idea. I really hope she's ok" she mutters. I furrow my eyebrows and keep feeling for the spoon. 

"Look, don't worry about it too much, ok? Here's your spoon" she puts the spoon in my hand. I look up at her, or maybe the wall, with an annoyed expression. 

"Oh, were you looking for that?" She asks.

"No shit sherlock" I murmur. 

After breakfast i hand out in Phil's room. 

"He's asking wether you know if Dom's back" Diane says.

No idea.

I sign. 

"Don't worry too much Phil" Diane says slowly while she probably signs. 

"He's saying it's just that Dom means a lot to him and he gets worried about her easily" she says almost completely fluently. 

I know, Diane means a lot to me and I get worried about more than you'd think. 

I sign while looking around for Diane, who hugs me. 

"Thanks Dan!" She squeals. I laugh. I hear Phil sigh. I reach forward and put a hand on his face and keep it there. I feel his hand on mine and somehow I find myself leaning forward. I can't see what I'm doing, but I know Phil's there. He holds the back of my head and presses my lips against his. I keep one hand on his cheek and the other one finds his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist and I find myself sinking into the kiss. 

NOTE- heyyyyyyy I made em kissssssssss!