Class 1A

*i apologize in advance for any grammatical errors*

I get dreams like these pretty often ever since the incident. It leaves me physically and mentally drained during the day but there isn't  much I can do about it.

Why am I so weak? God i'm fucking pathetic. Sitting here and crying about things that happened months ago. I will never be a hero like this.

  I didn't realize it before but I had sweat through my clothes. "Just great. This is the second time this week." I mutter to myself. I check my clock and it reads 4:56. "Well might as well get up." I say. I get up and walk to my dresser that's full of All Might action figures on-top of it, grab my uniform and head to the showers.

*short time skip*

  "Oh, h-hey Kacchan." I say as I enter the kitchen.  He appears to be making coffee as i see his mug sitting next to the espresso machine. He has an All Might mug like me but his is All Mights whole body while mines just his smiling face.

"hmph." He grunts in response.

  I head to the cupboard to see what I can eat. We're low on food at the moment to all we have is cereal. I grab a bowl and start to pour milk in until I was interrupted by an angry pomerania.

"What the fuck do you thing you're doing!" He yells. I jump and spill some milk on the counter . " Fucking nerd doesn't even know how to make cereal properly. Who the flying fuck pours the milk first." I grab a napkin and start cleaning up the spilled milk and begin apologizing.

  "I-i'm sorry kacchan it's just how i've always made my cereal i didn't know such a thing could anger you so much ah i promise i won't do it again just please stop yelling i didn't sleep well last night so my head kind of hurts and—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU!" Kacchan yells even louder. "You're mumbling is giving me a headache as well." He replies and rubs at the temple of his forehead.

"S-sorry." I say.

"Whatever, here's you're cereal made the correct way." He says and hand me the bowl. I didn't realize he had prepared the bowl for me as I was too busy trying not to pee my pants.

"Oh um thank you." I say and sit at the table. It's not long before more people start coming downstairs.

"Morning Midoriya ." Says a sleepy Todoroki.

"Oh morning Todoroki!" I say happily. His heterochromatic eyes as vibrant as ever. I don't know why but every time I see Todoroki I just get this happy giddy feeling in me. Why is this?

"Did the housewife make breakfast?" Todoroki asks referring to Bakugo who seems to be busy on the stove now.

"Nothing for you icy hot bastard i'm not your wife." Bakugo snaps.

"What a shame, you're darn good at it though." Todoroki replies with an expressionless face. Him and Bakugo are constantly barking back smart remarks at eachother. It usually ends in explosions and cursing from Bakugo. But not this time because Kirishima walks in the break it up.

"Man can you guys ever get along?" He says but with a toothy grin.

"Hop off my dick shark boy." Bakugo says but in a less aggressive way, more like in a flirting way I guess I should put it. Things between them have been pretty...interesting to say the least but I cant say it's a bad thing. " Here I made you pancakes." He says and plops a plate on the spot next to his All Might mug.

"Awe thanks Bakubro you're the best." Kirishima says and digs in."

"I didn't know we had supplies for pancakes." I say but instantly regret saying because I don't want to get yelled at again.

"I made extras by accident so you can eat some if you want." Bakugo says. I look over and two plate full of pancakes. Although I have a hunch he didn't make them by "accident" but I don't want to say that as it might cause something.

" Oh thanks kacchan." I say.
"Whatever."

It's not long before the rest of class 1A is awake and eating the panecakes that Bakugo made. This is how most weekday mornings in the class 1A dorms usually happen. I quit like it here to say the least. It's like a second home. Before long it's time to start heading off the class and start the day.

_______

Sorry for taking a while to post but i made this one a bit longer so hopefully that makes up for the wait 😅