an explanation for my abscences :(

*sry another a/n*

i started this fic a year ago and a lot happened last year. i read a majority of your comments and i'm really happy that people genuinely enjoy my story even if it's so jumbled and trashy. i just started highschool last year which is a really hard thing when you've got multiple mental illnesses on top of undiagnosed adhd at the time.

this fic has many holes in it because i was struggling with a very bad drug dependency while writing this. it wasn't anything too serious. but i have an addictive personality so anything that gives me a dopamine rush i will abuse until i get bored. i was failing school because i was never there or i was too high to even know what was happening. there were times when i couldn't even walk and my friends would have to help me keep my balance. i was a mess.

i got caught and i got sent away for a bit and then was on house arrest all summer. it was awful. it didn't change anything. i came back to school as a sophomore and went back to exactly how i was, but sneakier. if it wasn't for being on lockdown i don't really know what would happen to me. i'm not writing this for pity so don't get the wrong idea. i just hope that the people who have been really looking forward to me updating can have a better understanding. i'm in a clear headspace and i have been for the past few months.

my next story will be more organized and well thought out. for now i won't be fixing any errors in this fic for the main purpose of i don't really want to relive it at the moment. maybe someone would be willing to help? but i'm also super scared of online communication so i don't really try to have close online friends. anyway i'm just rambling now. i'm planing how to end this fic in a way that will satisfy me.

if you read all of this then you're a real OG and ily. ♡

-scorpionxxxxx