.Chapter 1.

Marinettes POV:
Gonna be late Gonna be late'. Dammit. Marinettes bad luck really struck as the cars were zooming past her she was hitting the traffic light till it made all the cars come to a halt.
She smiled before dashing for the school. Marinette tried sneaking in but to her luck Chloe stuck her foot out causing marinette to fall.
Hahahahaha watch where your going Mari-trash you could've hurt my foot.
Mrs bourgeois please quiet down and marinette what's your excuse.
Emm...eh traffic?said marinette.
Mrs bustier let out a sigh before telling marinette to sit down.

Girl how come your so late. Said Alya
I overslept.
Adrien was wondering where you were. Alya had a smirk on her face.

What A..A..Adrien oh Alya what did he say tell me.
'Gurl chill he just said where's marinette but that's good means he was looking for you.'

Alya I think I'm gonna tell Adrien how I feel.
OMG GURL YES YES YES FINALLY.
GIRLS do you have something to share with the class.
No mrs bustier. Exclaimed both girls
Very well then let's continue

Adriens POV:
I woke up so excited for school before you think I'm a loser who likes school, you see there's this girl marinette and I really like her but I think she's scared of me but I really want to tell her how I feel, and I plan on doing it today.

When I got to school marinette wasn't there I began to panic
Where is she I can't confess if she's not here.
Hey Alya where's marinette.
I don't know why you wanna ask her out or something. Said Alya with a big smirk on her face .
N..no I..I was just asking jeez, Adrien said with his face as bright as a tomatoe he'd put Nathaniel's hair to shame.
I was so worried and when I heard a loud defining screech 'ADRIKINS' I couldn'thelp but whisper 'shit' under my breath.
'Hey Chloe what's up'
Omg ADRIKINS what are you doing with these losers when you can hang with someone like me.
' there my friends Chloe and there not losers'.
'Uck whatever let's head to class'
It's been about ten minutes since class started and there's no sign of marinette I'm getting worried.
Until I saw her sneaking threw the door I let out a little chuckle no one heard it though.
Then 'thud' Chloe tripped marinette up.
I felt bad I was about to help her up until she stood up and was told to sit down by mrs bustier I can't wait to confess to her.
My princess