Chapter 3

Marinettes POV:
I was getting ready for the date and I was so nervous I wore a knee high length red halter dress with black flat shoes. I did a small bit of makeup and just as I finished my hair the doorbell rang I rushed down the stairs and yelled goodbye to my parents I opened the door and there he stood Adrien he looked so good.

Adriens POV:
After I asked marinette out I rushed to plan the date I decided to go to Andrés ice cream stall then go for a walk up to the Eiffel Tower and watch the sunset. I got dressed into a black  shirt with black jeans and a red tie I ruffled my hair up before going downstairs and heading for marinettes I got the guerilla  to drive I walked up to the door really nervous and knocked then waited I heard marinette yell goodbye to her parents before opening the door.
I was frozen in place by her beauty she was stunning. I asked if she was ready to go and she said yes.

No ones POV:
The two teens ate there ice cream out of Andrés and then headed to the Eiffel Tower as they watched the sunset Adrien asked marinette to be his girlfriend she replied yes and they were so happy Adrien brought marinette home and with a smile on his face went to bed
___________________________
Next day:
Marinette got ready for school she went down the stairs only to see Adrien standing there they walked to school together and met up with Alya and nino they told them the news and the two friends were happy for them but little did they know someone was listening.

Sorry I didn't post in a while I'm kinda lazy but thanks for reading my story hope u enjoy see ya